Fun With Despair
(Feb 16, 2017 at 10:52 PM)Elyk Wrote: I think time should be the only thing that reduces rally.
Then we run into the issue of slow days just fucking over your EX income after you wasted a Rally Up or something. Until the site is more active, the current system is good, but we just need higher incoming rally numbers, because the only way to make reasonable gains as of now is using a Rally Up and then just waiting a day to use more.

Trust me I'm a professional™
Yoshi2
I'm back with a new graph based on the algorithm rtsmarty mentioned: https://i.imgur.com/DI8uIwR.png (matlab code here )

If I calculated it correctly then you get jack back if you "cash out" too early and you get the highest return on investment at rally level 10x (does rally go any higher than that?). Kudos to whoever came up with the 0.005 value though, seems that way the economy isn't flooded with EX due to you receiving less EX than you spend.

I've ran the same thing with 0.005 exchanged for 0.001 and you get mad payouts even at 2x multiplier (with you always receiving more EX than you spend in total) so I can see how it was easy to keep rally high.

Some of this was probably obvious already but making the graph was kind of fun Nerd
Draku
Rally caps at 5x.
[Image: s2n7oi.png]
Agastya
(Feb 17, 2017 at 9:40 PM)Yoshi2 Wrote: Kudos to whoever came up with the 0.005 value though, seems that way the economy isn't flooded with EX due to you receiving less EX than you spend.

yeah getting back 7 from spending 1000 is a great return on investment Wacko
BIRDS ACTIVATED
🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦
Yoshi2
(Feb 17, 2017 at 10:24 PM)Agastya Wrote: yeah getting back 7 from spending 1000 is a great return on investment Wacko

Depending on whether the forum rounds down EX values with decimal points or not, the return on investment will probably be even more shit than what I had calculated :V
Spritanium
Okay here's the current rally gain code

Code:
if ($level > 4 && $rally > (5-($level-4)*0.26)) {
        $new_rally = $rally + ($cost / (1000 + ($level * 120)));
    } else {
        $new_rally = $rally + ($cost / (400 + ($level * 60)));
    }

Someone make this better and I'll update it Wacko
[Image: supercorrect.png]