How many heart attacks have you got from automatic post sound files so far?

🍆 Lover
I'm only at two.
[Image: diwiue.png]

still a cuck tho
Zae Eildus
i think im still used to it and expecting it on old forums, doesnt really bother me too much.
Agastya
fred sanford has nothing on me
BIRDS ACTIVATED
🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦
Beako
[Image: 1t715jj.jpg]
Draku
people really need to learn about correcting audio levels.

like holy shit.
[Image: s2n7oi.png]
Beako
what should the peak amplitude be? -10db? i was doing max amplify for a while which was really dumb but now i'll do max amplify with peak amplitude -10db i guess
Draku
(Feb 16, 2017 at 4:58 AM)Puddin Wrote: what should the peak amplitude be? -10db? i was doing max amplify for a while which was really dumb but now i'll do max amplify with peak amplitude -10db i guess
yeah -10db should be the baseline. anything too much louder than that gets ridiculous
Beako
noted though tbh max amplitude -10db was a wild guess
Draku
(Feb 16, 2017 at 5:03 AM)Puddin Wrote: noted though tbh max amplitude -10db was a wild guess
it was a good one considering thats literally the perfect volume
Spritanium
When MW is huge we'll probably force stuff like that to be uploaded through the site, then we can do volume normalization server-side and nobody has to worry about it
[Image: supercorrect.png]
Shroomguy
Literally force people to listen to your mixtape
The Beef Baron
🍆 Lover
where's the 🔥💯 mw emoji
[Image: diwiue.png]

still a cuck tho
Beako
(Feb 16, 2017 at 2:25 PM)Spritanium Wrote: When MW is huge we'll probably force stuff like that to be uploaded through the site, then we can do volume normalization server-side and nobody has to worry about it

Awesome.

Can we do avatar uploads too? Uguu!
Beako
Also I suggested this on Old MW too but can New MW have a paypal donation link for server costs?
Draku
(Feb 16, 2017 at 11:17 PM)Puddin Wrote: Also I suggested this on Old MW too but can New MW have a paypal donation link for server costs?
if you want to support mw donate to spritey, he has a donation link in his sig.

i don't need help with the server costs and would feel wrong for asking for help with them
Beako
(Feb 16, 2017 at 11:30 PM)Draku Wrote: i don't need help with the server costs and would feel wrong for asking for help with them

i just imagine the cost would go up if we enabled audio upload like spritey was suggesting or avatar upload like puddin was suggesting

if you still think you could afford it OK but using spritey's paypal is weird and not obvious

why don't you guys start a minus world patreon
Draku
(Feb 16, 2017 at 11:31 PM)Puddin Wrote: i just imagine the cost would go up if we enabled audio upload like spritey was suggesting or avatar upload like puddin was suggesting
if they increase then i would be more open to donations. atm the site is cheap as fuck to keep up, funnily enough i honestly consider the domain more of a financial sink.

spritey is doing some damn good work though and i feel like he deserves anything people can throw at him.