T-man
Are there any other Tony Hawk fans in this bitch? I don't know anything about the man himself but the games are fun as hell.
A while back I discovered this mod of Underground 2 that takes pretty much all the levels from across the (good) games and puts it in one.

[Image: Nezrxtw.jpg]

most levels have different settings and shit that can add or remove certain obstacles or change the time of day

[Image: jaer3dg.jpg]

and it's even got bonus levels from other games like andy's room

[Image: ptVBgyx.jpg]

it's even got fuckin online that's easy to use
you can download this shit here. all you need is an absolutely totally definitely legit copy of Tony Hawk's Underground 2™ and this mod
kaZaam
never got into them fsfr. i'll prob giv it a pirate after im done binging rollercoaster tycoon
[Image: nIMDSBE.png]
Pea
that last one is definitely from disneys extreme skate adventure
Spritanium
I had some shitty tony hawk game on my NDS and I loved it. I can only imagine how fun the real games are
[Image: supercorrect.png]
Mario
[deleted]
Elyk
(Jun 30, 2016 at 10:14 PM)wtl Wrote: depending on your Perspective the series peaked at 3 or THUG, but still was solid through American Wasteland imo. I didn't play any of the games after that tho so idk too much about them. I tried the HD collection but it wasn't as good as the originals tbh

I almost fully agree but I'd rank THUG2 over THUG. I'm interested in going back and replaying them though so that opinion might change if I ever do. Project 8 and Proving Grounds just didn't do it for me. I did however like Downhill Jam and American Sk8land on NDS. Here is a video you may or may have not seen on what made the Tony Hawk games good in the first place and where they went wrong.
T-man
(Jun 30, 2016 at 10:14 PM)wtl Wrote: I tried the HD collection but it wasn't as good as the originals tbh
This is why THUGPro is so great, it's got the mechanics of THUG2 but with levels from across the series.
It's a real shame what's become of the series now that Robomodo's developing it.