CAN'T AFFORD A SWITCH AT LAUNCH FALLOUT SHELTER

T-man
hide itt if you're poor like me and cant afford a switch
ProtoTroid-13
Yep, poor man here. Also unemployed, which is probably why I'm poor.
Well, it's not that I'm poor, technically, but actually that the money I do have has to be saved for College and other, more important things...

Curse you, responsibilities!
Pea
what if there's a traitor among us
Two_Finger
Hmm...
sealelement
i doubt we're missing much if they wont make metroid tbh. now who's going to be the leader of this vault
100% pure gamer 100%
HylianDev
I had it pre ordered but the day they decided to take the payment out I was a few dollars short

So I no longer have it pre ordered
Spritanium
I could buy one if I needed to, but the only thing I give a shit about is Mario Odyssey so I'll just wait until that's released
[Image: supercorrect.png]
Elyk
(Feb 22, 2017 at 2:31 PM)Spritanium Wrote: I could buy one if I needed to, but the only thing I give a shit about is Mario Odyssey so I'll just wait until that's released
same here
Syaxamaphone
Don't worry my friends, I won't spoil the Zeldas to you... maybe
[Image: NZRK1uk.gif]
Pedigree
Where's the "I didn't get a preorder and don't know if I'll be able to buy one in store on launch day due to supply shortage" fallout shelter?
HylianDev
(Feb 22, 2017 at 7:09 PM)Pedigree Wrote: Where's the "I didn't get a preorder and don't know if I'll be able to buy one in store on launch day due to supply shortage" fallout shelter?

this

:'(

also I went to a big gaming party where they were giving away a preorder and I lost
T-man
(Feb 22, 2017 at 5:11 AM)Pea Wrote: what if there's a traitor among us

they will be perma'd
Vertette
i want the breath of the wilds )):
Demonlemon
dont need it, breath of the wilds will be on wiiu as well
If life gives you lemons... RUN FOR YOUR LIFE!!!
[Image: nYwGTpS.png] [Image: 3fIS5XJ.gif]
Reference Humanoid reference Photobucket has sold out, so just take my word
on it that I have every pic anyone ever made for me, lovingly saved on 3 separate
harddrives
T-man
i'm starting to get pulled in by the hype lads, i want one so bad

i don't even care if there's no games but zelda, ps4 had no games now it has all the games
Pedigree

>no games

Dude: Super Bomberman R, Snipperclips, Shovel Knight Treasure Trove and Spectre of Torment (the newest expansion), Fast RMX (closest thing we'll probably ever get to a new F-zero), Blaster Master 0 on March 9th, Snake Pass on March 28th among others I am forgetting to mention.

I don't have enough money for all of the games I'm wanting on Switch this month.
Spooks?
Snake Pass? More like Snake A-

Oh. I said that already... I think I'm out of jokes...

[Image: 640?cb=20160427113901]