>best poster left the forum and no one cares

kaZaam
please come back mario! mw just isn't super without you!!

seriously kesh come back i miss you and your beautiful tech
[Image: nIMDSBE.png]
I fw Kersher; come back mang
HylianDev
ComradeKesha? Who's that?
Fun With Despair
see, you make that bold claim in the topic title

but i'm still here
kaZaam
HE DELETED LIKE HALF HIS POSTS THIS IS A CRIME
[Image: nIMDSBE.png]
HylianDev
(Feb 22, 2017 at 9:07 PM)kaZaam Wrote: HE DELETED LIKE HALF HIS POSTS THIS IS A CRIME

they must've been the best ones
fucker5
I still have a good sh*t waiting for him if he wants it
NobodyHere
I haven't left yet.
Oh hai thare.
Zae Eildus
died at the curtains, also rest in spaghetti never forgetti for you guys, feel better.
fucker5
the other day i was playing gone home, and i thought of this really good kesha post, that he made, about gone home
http://forums.theminusworld.net/viewtopi...01#p185901
Spritanium
I miss kesha but I liked him better while he was an admin; without that responsibility + putting on airs he gets kind of mean, especially to puddin
[Image: supercorrect.png]
Fun With Despair
(Feb 23, 2017 at 4:12 PM)Spritanium Wrote: I miss kesha but I liked him better while he was an admin; without that responsibility + putting on airs he gets kind of mean, especially to puddin
he was plenty mean to cdiplayer even as an admin
Draku
(Feb 23, 2017 at 4:12 PM)Spritanium Wrote: I miss kesha but I liked him better while he was an admin; without that responsibility + putting on airs he gets kind of mean, especially to puddin
delete this post
[Image: s2n7oi.png]
Agastya
i cant delete posts but i did my best
BIRDS ACTIVATED
🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦
Pedigree
I agree, if you're talking about The Renz that is.
fucker5
would be nice too have the renz back as ewll.
Beako
He's been nicer to me on New MW than old Old MW. I miss him; he makes good posts. I'm speculating that the Nazi thread scared him off.

I'm amused when he tells me to delete my posts and if he's actually serious then I'm even more amused because I don't think I spread dangerous ideology.
Beako
The other day, @StirlADrei said-

>you can merk

-to me in the MW Discord. Operation Puddin has been a catastrophic failure so my theory is that the the Shadow Adminstration needs time to regroup. Hopefully they'll come back. I enjoy their posts.

Thread Tags

search rescue