Why do some people think "anime avatar = Hitler"?

๐Ÿ† Lover
Know why lots of edgy cunts have anime avatars? Because being an edgy cunt and watching anime are both popular pastimes of teenagers these days.

Yes, I do feel victimized, thank you very much. I bet at least one of you thinks that I'd like to suck on Hitler's eggplant just because I have an anime avatar.
[Image: diwiue.png]

still a cuck tho
HylianDev
pewdiepie might not be a nazi but nayturo sure is
๐Ÿ† Lover
I do agree that we should punch anyone who has an anime avatar, though.

still a cuck tho
Pedigree
Did you know that Donald Duck has an infamous Nazi episode? Why are you normalizing Nazi behavior, you creep?
๐Ÿ† Lover
(Feb 24, 2017 at 7:18 PM)Pedigree Wrote: Did you know that Donald Duck has an infamous Nazi episode? Why are you normalizing Nazi behavior, you creep?
The episode ends with Donald waking up from his nightmare and realizing that the US of A is the best country on God's green Earth, ya nitwit. They even throw a tomato on Hitler's face. If that's normalizing Nazi behavior, my name is Uncle Sam.

still a cuck tho
T-man
(Feb 24, 2017 at 7:30 PM)๐Ÿ† Lover Wrote:
(Feb 24, 2017 at 7:18 PM)Pedigree Wrote: Did you know that Donald Duck has an infamous Nazi episode? Why are you normalizing Nazi behavior, you creep?
The episode ends with Donald waking up from his nightmare and realizing that the US of A is the best country on God's green Earth, ya nitwit.
The WSJ taught me context doesn't matter, you Nazi
๐Ÿ† Lover
Now that's just way too far, man.

The Nazis don't deserve being compared to me.

still a cuck tho
Beako
Because Japan was one of the Axis Powers. Once I get more people from the secret underground alt right community I belong to on The Deep Web to join MFGG we'll have Italy too. Jokes
๐Ÿ† Lover
Don't you fucking dare pull the Mario brothers into this.

still a cuck tho
Zae Eildus
well mario bros did have an anime so it kinda fits
Syaxamaphone
(Feb 24, 2017 at 7:15 PM)๐Ÿ† Lover Wrote: I bet at least one of you thinks that I'd like to suck on Hitler's eggplant just because I have an anime avatar.

Well would you?
[Image: NZRK1uk.gif]
๐Ÿ† Lover
(Feb 25, 2017 at 10:11 AM)Syaxamaphone Wrote:
(Feb 24, 2017 at 7:15 PM)๐Ÿ† Lover Wrote: I bet at least one of you thinks that I'd like to suck on Hitler's eggplant just because I have an anime avatar.

Well would you?

No.

still a cuck tho