>tfw u vote trump for weed and then he makes weed illegal

🍆 Lover
[Image: NowAHMl.png]
[Image: diwiue.png]

still a cuck tho
T-man
For someone who loves money and fucking over Mexicans I'm really surprised about this. Weed is where most of the Cartels' money comes from. Tax money from legalized weed across all states could probably pay for 3 walls.
Briraka
why would you want weed to be legal? it's a gateway drug and it makes you kill people and it's bad for you!I'm All Ears
NobodyHere
[Image: rn1CD5x.png]
Oh hai thare.
Spritanium
(Feb 26, 2017 at 4:00 PM)T-man Wrote: For someone who loves money and fucking over Mexicans I'm really surprised about this. Weed is where most of the Cartels' money comes from. Tax money from legalized weed across all states could probably pay for 3 walls.
I'm no longer surprised by Republican contradictions and fallacies. It's basically the "old rich guys matter" party at this point which is why I AM continually shocked that poor Republicans even exist. Their leaders tell them immigrants/drugs/unconventional sexual practices are to blame for every single one of their problems and they fall for it every time.
[Image: supercorrect.png]
Pedigree
Trump has to do republitard bidding because they gave him all that money
🍆 Lover
(Feb 26, 2017 at 6:06 PM)Spritanium Wrote: It's basically the "old rich guys matter" party at this point which is why I AM continually shocked that poor Republicans even exist.
It's like that one guy said; they're not poor, they're just temporarily not millionaires. They have to vote Republican because when they finally get their fortune, they don't want to pay taxes on it to fund gay weed or whatever.

still a cuck tho
Spritanium
I guess I shouldn't expect rationality from people who live their lives based on a book with more plot holes than The Room
HylianDev
(Feb 26, 2017 at 9:27 PM)Puddin (Allegedly) Wrote: the entire king james holy bible audiobook but every time it says "sodomite" the entire bee movie is played backwards but every time there is at least one bee on the screen the nutshack intro plays

Wow all 2 times, neither of which refer to homosexuality
Zae Eildus
what is this the blame other people and hate them for it thread?
🍆 Lover
(Feb 27, 2017 at 5:45 AM)Zae Eildus Wrote: what is this the blame other people and hate them for it thread?

If there's anything the right has taught me, it's that Other People are the worst.
🍆 Lover
dae sjws are just as bad as neo-nazis???

still a cuck tho
Spritanium
No
Zae Eildus
sjws just bitch about anything and everything, nazis actually went out of their way to kill and torture people out of some messed up point of view so nah sjws are nowhere near as bad. Annoying for sure but not worse by any means.