Fun With Despair
Zelma (Discord) - There's no real other way to describe it than "general fuckery". He gets a 3 month cool off period to learn to just drop things already and stop carrying jokes to their bitter end regardless of how uncomfortable anyone else is about it.
Fun With Despair
(Dec 7, 2021 at 7:13 AM)Fun With Despair Wrote: Zelma (Discord) - There's no real other way to describe it than "general fuckery". He gets a 3 month cool off period to learn to just drop things already and stop carrying jokes to their bitter end regardless of how uncomfortable anyone else is about it.
[Image: 1iiovko3r7k61.png?auto=webp&s=6a719194d8...3497b90b3f]
Fun With Despair
[Image: Kzd8795TDJpTuE3-CM6kLxhaYPVkoatFmMdRht-Q...9ab26546cd]
Fun With Despair
[Image: CsEMb3MIcxI0B1a-lIdzJVYwXHvtWIeqFChivenp...53dc50e8b5]
Fun With Despair
[Image: SGTQLHuLHCt4JWp-29uQTmVdCkXAA9w95cuawsZs...be31dbb399]
Draku
Zelma (The Most Hated) (Both boards and Discord) - Etiquette rule. Intentionally provoking various members continuously while making a visible circus event out of said various provocations, all right after a lengthy ban for similar reasons and refusing to learn from being warned more than enough times about such behavior.

Unanimous staff decision and general membership consensus, according to multiple points of user feedback even from those unrelated to said issues, is that this is for the best. Hopefully a year's a good period to reflect on all this as I do actually want you in the community and hate that I have to do this. 1 year.
[Image: s2n7oi.png]
Fun With Despair
As a heads up, due to scamming a total $9000 out of various members on the Mario Wiki, I quietly banned an account belonging to a guy named @Alex95 that he made in order to play KG some time. At the time I honestly just figured he was a fucking idiot and not worth mentioning in any capacity, because in every interaction I had with him, he was an idiot who was not worth mentioning in any capacity.

HOWEVER.

New information has come to light revealing that he has also embezzled somewhere between $65,000 to over $100,000 from various other businesses and people, sending at least two people into utter financial ruin and destroying lives. While I HIGHLY doubt anyone here is stupid enough to give money to this random guy should he approach you, just literally don't communicate with this fucker at all should you encounter him in any internet social circle.

That is all, back to our regularly scheduled programming (nothing)
Draku
Stirling - Entering the Discord and immediately getting three strikes on the Etiquette rule in what was quite literally record time. Don't come back in just to start shit and insult others, it certainly doesn't make your intentions seem well. 1 month.
Draku
Zelma (Discord only) - Etiquette rule. "If you’re constantly getting into arguments with people, or insulting them, their posts, or anything else about them, you’re doing something wrong." A constant issue is that you turn around on every little thing said against you and turn it into a huge argument with a condescending tone. This way of reacting to situations tends to be far more of an issue than any of the incidents that actually spawn said reactions. You've somehow wound up with a chip on your shoulder for several members and get into scuffles with them constantly, even if you have them blocked or something because you know it's an issue. I can completely understand not being able to stand someone, it's your inability to control how you handle that fact and the antagonistic nature spurred on from it that has made this such an issue. 1 year, to reprise the previous ban length. Forums not included, as you have no such similar issues here -- hopefully, that will stay this way. No Salt Mines this time unfortunately, due to a history of interactions with Yrr that are part of what lead to this ban in the first place.
Draku
Zelma (Real) - Etiquette rule. The issues that caused your Discord ban unfortunately have reared themselves upon the forum, including being bizarrely dedicated to your beefs with Yrr, Moon, Dude... you name it. This has nothing to do with you paying Jun or not and everything to do with your constant bickering attitude in which you envision yourself as against every single other member of the forum. 1 year, to go along with the Discord ban. I really do wish you would calm down as you can be cool when you're not so worked up.
[Image: s2n7oi.png]