Aidan
miyamoto breaks out into hives if he gets too close to lore
ProtoTroid-13
(Nov 25, 2016 at 9:41 PM)BlasterMaster Wrote: miyamoto breaks out into hives if he gets too close to lore
That must be why he tries to stay away from Zelda...Too much exposure to lore could kill him.
Spritanium
New MARIO LORE

Everybody knows the clouds are just recolored bushes. But did you know that every plain brick in the game actually uses the same sprite, rather than drawing a new brick every time? Hats off to ninteno for clean and optimized gaming
[Image: supercorrect.png]
Aidan
(Dec 4, 2016 at 4:26 PM)Spritanium Wrote: New MARIO LORE

Everybody knows the clouds are just recolored bushes. But did you know that every plain brick in the game actually uses the same sprite, rather than drawing a new brick every time? Hats off to ninteno for clean and optimized gaming

what about these little ones
[Image: vrGv8if.png]
T-man
[Image: 640px-SMBOriginalStory.jpg]

THE BRICKS ARE FUCKING TOADS MAN

THE BRICKS ARE TOADS
DrTapeworm
roughly translated: King Mario in his old age announces his marriage to The Legend of Zelda which enrages the successful entrepreneur Dr. Kerog, who starts spraypainting graffiti all over the royal brick garden. this same spell also gives King Mario the power of eternal youth and he goes off to dismantle each of Dr. Kerog's five star hotels with nothing but a goomba he holds by the dick
[Image: dinogunz.png]
Mario
Just another addition to the mario vore thread

[Image: cy3rIzd.gif]
T-man
Oh dear God.
DrTapeworm
on a related note i never understood the fascination people have with drawing shy guys with sexy humanoid girl bodies with big ol' bazingas

OH WAIT i know why, because nothing is safe from gamernerds sticking UltraMegaHooters on everything they see
Elyk
(Dec 6, 2016 at 1:42 AM)Mario Wrote: Just another addition to the mario vore thread

http://forums.mfgg.net/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=17746

The download seems to be dead though.
Mario
pretty much the best thread ive seen on mfgg
Kirby's Adventure
(Dec 6, 2016 at 1:42 AM)Mario Wrote: Just another addition to the mario vore thread

[Image: rachelveryfull_by_v0re_wh0re-d9cu3yg.png]
[Image: 96fbvg2_by_v0re_wh0re-d9cftxd.gif]
[Image: rachelfanstamp_by_v0re_wh0re-dahad6e.png]
Mario
Thank you Hit NES Game Kirby's Adventure
kaZaam
best first post
Mario
has kirby's adventure just been sitting on this fuckin content for this long. i was losing my goddamn mind over it in the slack
DrTapeworm
how fitting that it was kirby of all games
Shroomguy
[Image: super-mario-concept-process-header.jpg]

beefy marios plz
The Beef Baron
Spritanium

I think we need to bring back thread icons just so this can be one of them
[Image: supercorrect.png]
AWFADragNaut
(Dec 6, 2016 at 4:38 AM)Shroomguy Wrote: [Image: super-mario-concept-process-header.jpg]

beefy marios plz

Reminds me of a picture I drew a month ago of Mario in Mortal Kombat

[Image: mario_v_scorpion___inktober_4_31_by_awil...ak0mvs.jpg]
T-man
[Image: O1OmWXB.jpg]
what the fuck