[deleted]
T-man
(Jul 2, 2016 at 4:37 PM)wtl Wrote: whew. thought this thread said Mario vore

[Image: yoshi_eats_mario_by_footballlover-d5xrw5w.jpg]
Spritanium
The Mario recolors from Tennis/Smash are actually from alternate dimensions
[Image: supercorrect.png]
kaZaam
[Image: tumblr_inline_mihe9bgjVm1qz4rgp.png]somethings not right abt him..........................
[Image: nIMDSBE.png]
Elyk
I've always wondered what the lore was behind blue Mario on the right there.
Spritanium
(Jul 2, 2016 at 6:18 PM)Kazaam Wrote: [Image: tumblr_inline_mihe9bgjVm1qz4rgp.png]somethings not right abt him..........................

[Image: L9OnjD9.png] Sure you're not thinking of this guy?
Spritanium
(Jul 4, 2016 at 4:02 PM)Elyk Wrote: I've always wondered what the lore was behind blue Mario on the right there.

Blue Mario has the best lore of them all. His name is Blario, and his brother is Bluigi. He lives in a blue house with a blue window. Blue is the color of all that he wears. Blue are the streets and the trees are too. He has a girlfriend, and she is so blue.
Draku
(Jul 4, 2016 at 5:36 PM)Spritanium Wrote:
(Jul 4, 2016 at 4:02 PM)Elyk Wrote: I've always wondered what the lore was behind blue Mario on the right there.

Blue Mario has the best lore of them all. His name is Blario, and his brother is Bluigi. He lives in a blue house with a blue window. Blue is the color of all that he wears. Blue are the streets and the trees are too. He has a girlfriend, and she is so blue.
is he by chance related to my original character, blonic?
[Image: s2n7oi.png]
kaZaam
it's not good, it's Blonic™
[Image: nIMDSBE.png]
T-man
I'm the ACTUAL Knuckles,

trapped in the real world...
T-man

>the real mario is canonically dead

[Image: 545cd1e6ec1bd71ea97ddccf236d58a7.gif]
Spritanium
[Image: latest?cb=20141002152532]

What does this low resolution texture mean
T-man
(Jul 4, 2016 at 8:40 PM)Spritanium Wrote: [Image: latest?cb=20141002152532]

What does this low resolution texture mean

[Image: wGyx6si.png]
Draku
(Jul 4, 2016 at 8:37 PM)T-man Wrote: >the real mario is canonically dead
[Image: 545cd1e6ec1bd71ea97ddccf236d58a7.gif]
If you were cloned perfectly with all of your memories intact and you died but the clone lived

Is that really you dying?
T-man
(Jul 4, 2016 at 10:48 PM)Draku Wrote: If you were cloned perfectly with all of your memories intact and you died but the clone lived
assuming I don't have some kind of dual consciousness, yes
Spritanium
(Jul 4, 2016 at 10:51 PM)T-man Wrote:
(Jul 4, 2016 at 10:48 PM)Draku Wrote: If you were cloned perfectly with all of your memories intact and you died but the clone lived

What is consciousness?
T-man
(Jul 4, 2016 at 11:19 PM)Spritanium Wrote:

What is consciousness?

i think therefore i am

Draku
think for a second though. let's say you are told you are going to be cloned and then put to sleep. you wake up in a different room, as does your clone. the clone is perfect and has all of your memories.

you are then introduced to each other and which one the clone is is not specified.

both of you are going to assume the other is the clone and you each have an equal chance of being right. for all intents and purposes neither of you would ever be able to know for sure, ever. if one of you died and the other remained, it wouldn't change anything. it'd be the exact same person everyone else knows and with everything else intact, believing they were the one cloned because they remember being lead up to it.