Aidan

>golf ball stops right next to the hole

>king bob omb stops right next to bowser

Poetry
Spritanium
New mario lore mystery: if a cube only has 6 faces then how do the dice in Mario Party roll numbers from 7 to 10
[Image: supercorrect.png]
Pea
its an LCD screen dumbass
Yrrzy
theyre fake dice because mario is a charlatan
Spritanium
(Mar 26, 2022 at 6:21 AM)Pea Wrote: its an LCD screen dumbass

I will not be silenced like this

[Image: mariocubelore.jpg]
Aidan
must be a hyper cube
Mario
(Mar 29, 2022 at 8:36 PM)Spritanium Wrote:
(Mar 26, 2022 at 6:21 AM)Pea Wrote: its an LCD screen dumbass

I will not be silenced like this

[Image: mariocubelore.jpg]

is mario holding a dice block with TWO sides being 3????
Spritanium
He is indeed, and this is matched in the plush. So we know there are actually at least 11 sides to this cube, and two of them say 3
Spritanium
Actually I think this is from super Mario party where they had character-specific dice blocks, but it's funnier the other way
CaptainSuperstition
To this day, I'm still not over how, in Odyssey, there's New Donk City in with Mario, a cartoonish, short, slightly buffonish looking human-esque character, constrated with what seem to be a bunch of far more realistic, taller humans. It's just such an unexpected and off-putting constract that utterly defeats a lot of things you would assume about Mario and the way his universe works, namely how you'd assume that Mario and Luigi are what humans typically look like in their universe and that it's all meant to be inherently cartoonish, but New Donk City opens a whole new can of worms by having tall, realistic humans clash with the Mario that we're all used to, a bizarre, shocking contrast that throws the entire general vibe we had from Mario out of whack and opens a lot of questions about Mario and what we thought we knew about him, namely that he's not a regular human, but something else entirely: some weird deformed alien?
Spritanium
Did anybody ever notice the chode I drew on that conspiracy diagram
Yrrzy
yes
Elyk
i had to stare at it for embarrassingly long before i saw it
T-man
(Jun 5, 2022 at 2:36 AM)Spritanium Wrote: Did anybody ever notice the chode I drew on that conspiracy diagram
save it for the spritanium lore thread
Spritanium
Remember in the early 2000s when the internet was flooded with these silly fake screenshots of unlocking Luigi in Super Mario 64?

[Image: download-3.jpg][Image: download-4.jpg]
[Image: images-1.jpg][Image: Screenshot-20220606-153915-2.png]
T-man
i don't want to come down too hard on one of the first major luigi mods for 64 but
[Image: 64-Luigi.jpg]
come on what is this
Spritanium
I have a new theory about the Super Mario Bros' last name. I think their family name is "Mario", so Luigi's full name "Luigi Mario" checks out. But I don't think Mario's name is "Mario Mario". I think his first name is something really embarrassing so he just goes by a mononym like Kramer
Yrrzy
his real name is Jumpman Mario
Spritanium
I like that actually. He kept getting cucked by apes so he changed his name