Pedigree
"The Nintendo Switch cartridge tastes bad."
-actual article headline
Draku

>We’ve reached out to Nintendo to ask why Switch cartridges taste so bad, and we’ll update this article with any information we receive.

jesus fucking christ
[Image: s2n7oi.png]
Pedigree
lol yup... maybe it tastes bad because it's not intended to be consumed dumbasses

"Did you know that the Switch kickstand is shit because it falls over if you intentionally knock it over"
-montage of knocking over the Switch on purpose instead of actually putting effort into commentary
StrikeForcer
Journalism sure is fake news nowadays huh?
Spritanium
I mean, this is stupid news, but it's not fake news. If the cartridges indeed taste worse than similar storage mediums then I too am curious why
Spritanium
Just sampled a DS card and a GBA cartridge. It just tastes like plastic. What is Nintendo hiding from us
[Image: supercorrect.png]
Briraka
weird. i did an article on what lead paint tastes like, but nobody wanted it.
kaZaam
what's the problem here?
kaZaam
(Mar 2, 2017 at 7:46 PM)HylianDev Wrote: Switch cartridges were intentionally made to taste bitter to prevent ingestion

LOL i love how cartridge-eating was even a problem that needed addressing
[Image: nIMDSBE.png]
Spritanium

> nintendo switch a serious console for grown ups

> warning: the games are a choking hazard!

[Image: supercorrect.png]
Pedigree
my problem is that they will literally write articles about anything regarding the system just because it'll get them views, even though it is not newsworthy and in this case reads like a conspiracy theory when really Nintendo is just taking extra precautions to stop stupid idiots like these from putting the cartridges in their mouth and choking
sealelement
idk why is this worth getting riled up about. it strikes me as less "nintendo actually thinks that people will do this" and more "its probably dirt cheap to do this and give themselves positive press in the eyes of parents"
100% pure gamer 100%
Pedigree
Some of the articles were written without the explanation about the bittering agent and that it's non-toxic so there's damage that can be done there.

I'm not riled up I just think this is a stupid thing to report on because the whole world is looking at Nintendo shit right now.
Draku
CNET new video: does the switch's kickstand taste good????
HylianDev
[Image: C55AR7nUsAECX1L.jpg:large]
rtsmarty
Why are people more confused about it tasting bad than about people knowing what they taste like anyway what the fuck
T-man
(Mar 2, 2017 at 9:24 PM)Draku Wrote: CNET new video: does the switch's kickstand taste good????

That video fucking pissed me off. After the second time it fell it became apparent that it would be best to remove the Joy-cons then stand the system, but being reasonable doesn't get clicks.

>LMAO WHY WON'T THIS LOPSIDED PLASTIC STICK HOLD UP MY CONSOLE WHILE I SHAKE IT AROUND?

T-man
(Mar 2, 2017 at 10:35 PM)rtsmarty Wrote: Why are people more confused about it tasting bad than about people knowing what they taste like anyway what the fuck
There was that one image of a chick licking a PSP like it was a dick now whenever a new console comes out people taste it.

[Image: original.jpg]
Draku
(Mar 3, 2017 at 12:31 AM)T-man Wrote:
(Mar 2, 2017 at 9:24 PM)Draku Wrote: CNET new video: does the switch's kickstand taste good????

That video fucking pissed me off. After the second time it fell it became apparent that it would be best to remove the Joy-cons then stand the system, but being reasonable doesn't get clicks.

>LMAO WHY WON'T THIS LOPSIDED PLASTIC STICK HOLD UP MY CONSOLE WHILE I SHAKE IT AROUND?

>it's still standing afterwards

>PUNCH THE SYSTEM DOWN WITH A JOYCON

WOW NINTENDO IS DOOMED