(̅_̅_̅(̲̲̲̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅(̅_̅_̲̅_̅_̅_̲̅_̅_̅() ڪے

Saltonara
Adam F.: Hi, my name is Adam F. How may I help you?
Yoshikage Kira: Hello
Yoshikage Kira: I was thinking about buying Hyrule Warriors for the Wii U
Yoshikage Kira: But I looked on the eShop for downloadable content
Yoshikage Kira: And I couldn’t find the King Harkinian DLC
Yoshikage Kira: Can you help me
Adam F.: Sure. Give me a minute to pull up information about this.
Adam F.: Here’s What to Do:
1.Locate the game you wish to purchase content for by searching or browsing the Nintendo eShop.
2.Once located, select the title.
3.Select “View Downloadable Content.”
4.Check the item(s) that you would like to download and click “View Checked Items.”
5.Review the list of checked items and click “Next.”
6.Read the product information and click “Next.”
7.Click “I Own It” to confirm that you already own the software for which you are purchasing additional content.
8.Add funds if necessary to purchase the content and click “Purchase.”
9.The download will automatically begin and can be viewed within Download Management.
Yoshikage Kira: Yeah I did all that up to number 4 because I can’t find the King Harkinian DLC under it
Yoshikage Kira: It’s not listed there
Yoshikage Kira: Was it taken off the eShop?
Adam F.: Let me do some more research about this.
Adam F.: Sorry this is taking so long, thanks for being patient. I’m still doing research about this.
Adam F.: This is the official list of all the DLC packs that are available so far. I’m not seeing the character you were looking for in this list however. http://zelda.com/hyrule-warriors/dlc/
Yoshikage Kira: I’m pretty sure King Harkinian was released at one point, though
Yoshikage Kira: I saw screenshots of it
Yoshikage Kira: Did he get scrapped?
Adam F.: I don’t have any information about whether he may come out in a future pack or not.
Adam F.: I would just keep an eye on this website for any future announcements: http://zelda.com/hyrule-warriors/dlc/
Yoshikage Kira: Alright, thank you.
Yoshikage Kira: But is there any reason he hasn’t been released yet?
Yoshikage Kira: Because I saw screenshots of him a long time ago and I heard he was released already but I guess those people were wrong
Adam F.: Yeah I see some similar things on the internet, but I’m not sure what happened. I don’t see any official word about that particular character.
Adam F.: Any other questions I can answer for you?
Yoshikage Kira: No, that’s it. Thank you for your time.
Adam F.: I’m glad we were able to chat today. If you have additional questions or concerns, don’t hesitate to contact one of our phone agents at 1-800-255-3700 or visit support.nintendo.com. Thanks for using Nintendo Chat Support.
T-man
ask them about battletoads
Pea
is battleborn $10 yet
T-man
(Jul 3, 2016 at 1:20 AM)Pea Wrote: is battleborn $10 yet

i got my copy for 20 bucks and feel it was well worth the money
nick_jr
[Image: 11752884-man-businessman-smoking-drugs-i...-Photo.jpg]
Spritanium
Me:
By the way, the chat tag might come in handy for stuff like this