such a psyche masterpiece it's a drug itself
[Image: nIMDSBE.png]
Rapidkirby3k

Here's some late 80's groove. Cool
Rapidkirby3k

Rest in peace, Gene Wilder. Sad
[Image: 45Yrb9j.png]
geno7

this frank zappa album sounds like music that belongs in either a cheesy kids' PC adventure game or Paper Mario 64. it's easy on the ears though
[Image: fsMwICg.gif]
kaZaam
oh fuk ya zappa's genius
geno7
that todd rundgren shit is pretty damn good too, man i need to listen to more of him
kaZaam
yea my dad had a something/anything cassette i'd listen to sometimes as a kid but i never recognized how good he really is til recently
Rapidkirby3k

Been looking for this song since the early 3DMM days.
geno7
(Sep 2, 2016 at 3:25 AM)Rapidkirby3k Wrote:
Been looking for this song since the early 3DMM days.

it takes two to make a thing go right...
geno7

i forgot how rad and ambitious this album was but i wish there were any other moody blues albums that were at quite the same level, i kind of like the orchestral interludes better than the actual songs. comparatively though. the actual songs are good
God
"If Your Plate Doesn't Have Any Beef On It, Send It Back To The Hecking Cafeteria!!!" - OracularRELOADED
kaZaam
od on dxm to this
God
(Aug 31, 2016 at 3:00 PM)Rapidkirby3k Wrote:
Here's some late 80's groove. Cool

I've definitely heard a remix of this before, I think it was on Wipeout Fusion
God
here it is:

PS: this soundtrack is probably my favourite soundtrack for anything
"If Your Plate Doesn't Have Any Beef On It, Send It Back To The Hecking Cafeteria!!!" - OracularRELOADED
Rapidkirby3k
(Sep 3, 2016 at 8:05 PM)OracularRELOADED Wrote: I've definitely heard a remix of this before, I think it was on Wipeout Fusion

Yep, exactly. Cool Fusion wasn't as superior like the other Wipeout games, however.

geno7
(Sep 3, 2016 at 9:46 PM)Rapidkirby3k Wrote:

a) i love the beasties and b) ive always thought that video was a really cool and creative way to work with a low budget. bring a camcorder out into the middle of the woods, lip sync to the song at double speed and slow it down so it looks trippy, chroma key the sky so it looks even trippier, and show stock disaster footage during the chorus. boom you got a video
Renzo "The Renz" Kukenson
I'm glad you asked, friends, because I'll tell you! Something that has been getting some good play in the Kukenson estate lately is the song Concrete by Crystal Castles off of their new album Amnesty (I). Now, this is the first album since original members Alice Glass and Ethan Kath split, with Kath retaining the Crystal Castles name. He has insisted it has always been his music which brought the band success, but I don't particularly believe it, since a lot of the appeal of the band came from Glass' style and vocals. In her stead, Kath has recruited a new vocalist, Edith, who has unfortunately large shoes to fill, and suspiciously emulates Glass' visual and vocal style. Talk about having a type, am I right, fellas? Wink While the album on the whole is very short at 33 minutes, and generally fails to capture what made the original three Crystal Castles albums so great, it is still pretty good. The biggest appeal of this album, in my humble opinion, is that the profits directed toward the band for this album will be donated to Amnesty International. Now that's making a positive impact out of a negative situation! At any rate, Concrete is a catchy tune that seems to come closest to the signature Crystal Castles style, and for that, it gets its spins in my house. Hope you guys are enjoying your music!

Feeling The Beat,
Renzo Kukenson
geno7

hooo really amazing norwegian prog group that formed in like 1999 but they get that 70s sound down pat
Rapidkirby3k
kaZaam