Two_Finger
im glad this is pinned
[Image: GrFo47K.jpg]
CHESHIRE ☯
That GREAT DAZE.

God

ouch
"If Your Plate Doesn't Have Any Beef On It, Send It Back To The Hecking Cafeteria!!!" - OracularRELOADED
geno7

the darkness starts to sound a lot more like queen later on in this album which is amazing because wow is it hard to find bands that sound like queen
[Image: fsMwICg.gif]
AWFADragNaut

Listening to this an awful lot

(Sep 14, 2016 at 11:44 PM)Greeno Wrote:

the darkness starts to sound a lot more like queen later on in this album which is amazing because wow is it hard to find bands that sound like queen
Never really listened or heard anything else they've made other than I Believe in a Thing Called Love, and I am really enjoying this! Any other recommendations?
geno7
(Sep 15, 2016 at 12:06 AM)AWFADragNaut Wrote: Never really listened or heard anything else they've made other than I Believe in a Thing Called Love, and I am really enjoying this! Any other recommendations?

get your hands off my woman, givin' up, stuck in a rut, is it just me, hazel eyes, keep me hangin' on... theyve got a lotta good stuff. i just got their discography and im kinda combing through it.

if you want any other bands that have those same soaring guitar/vocal harmonies and bombastic lyrics as queen ive only really been able to find two others in my travels- Jellyfish is super super good (yeah the same band that did that fucking song about bowser) and FOXY SHAZAM. hoooooboy do i love foxy shazam. they have to be one of my favorite bands of the last ten years. everything they do is super huge and theatrical and their frontman is fucking crazy and energetic and hes always bouncing all over the place when theyre doing live shows and not only that but his vocal delivery is fucking insane and i love it, hes one of the greatest living frontmen to a band ever. also if you dont like that song don't worry because they sound totally different on every album.

ok sorry about that i just need somewhere to gush about foxy shazam
Rapidkirby3k

Featuring a sample from TNG's 'Time Squared'. Cool
[Image: 45Yrb9j.png]
geno7

im really glad ocean man became a meme because it got me back into ween

my parents were super into them when i was little so i got a lot of their songs ingrained into my head. theyre basically just two guys who dont give a fuck what anyone thinks and just do whatever genre they want. which is something i admire a lot about them. it can get somewhat annoying that a lot of their music is like just them fucking around in their parents' basement and its just like 4 minutes of them jamming or improvising or repeating the same lyrics over and over again but the songs they actually write they write damn well
Rapidkirby3k

By MellowSonic! Cool
Yoshin
Pea
revisited the old ddr classics and had to buy a couple of them

Yoshin

Genesis soundfont too good
Saltonara

I used to listen to a lot of Kaskade and some Ferry Corsten until halfway into my second year of college. I've picked it back up recently.
this just dropped today in kpop land ; really soothing melody and great visuals wud recommend
Mario
[deleted]
kaZaam
[Image: nIMDSBE.png]
Rapidkirby3k

Heard this one through a demoscene video.
Post Malone - Deja Vu

no link though because unless you find a dl link it's only on apple music. great production on the track though.
Rapidkirby3k
Yrrzy

Got linked to this recently, it got rly stuck in my head.
Personal faves are these two