Pedigree
Ouija prequel is good shit, I want to see Get Out.

In the case of prequel better than the original, I also gotta drop Paranormal Activity 3. It is the only one of that entire series I can stand, even though Ghost Dimension did some neat shit.
Spritanium
I understand how low-effort Paranormal Activity and other found footage movies are, but I just love them

I've seen a few shitty ones but it really doesn't take much to entertain me with found footage. Same thing with time travel
[Image: supercorrect.png]
Pedigree
My favorite found footage movie is Grave Encounters (btw fuck the sequel). It's like Ghost Hunters meets the Paranormal Activity movies. Some of the special effects are pretty dumb but it's pretty forgivable for me.
Stirling
The Blair Witch Project still gets to me.
Get it by your own hands.

MFGG Staff Slaying Expert
Kill List
Spoiler:
Assist List
Spoiler:
Yrrzy
i love Blair Witch and Marble Hornets
Spritanium
Marble Hornets is the bee's knees and it's also the most well known project I've worked on
Yrrzy
its legitimately my favourite horror Thing and i gush about it to friends sometimes
Pedigree
did they ever finish Marble Hornets

I did like it
Spritanium
Yeah it finished years ago now, there's a box set
Spritanium
Then there was a follow up that was cancelled after the creators disbanded, followed by a second attempt at a follow up that is currently running
Yrrzy
i really liked its ending too
Fun With Despair
(Apr 22, 2017 at 2:19 PM)Spritanium Wrote: Marble Hornets is the bee's knees and it's also the most well known project I've worked on
this made me try and think of the most well known project I've worked on

does /v/ the musical count? I do shit for that every year