T-man
im gonna try drawin some

[Image: 7r0b5vh.png]
Two_Finger
are we going to have a card game that makes use of the spells at the end of all this
kaZaam
oh fuck thats really good
[Image: nIMDSBE.png]
T-man
[Image: t7Qgsag.png]
kaZaam
[Image: giphy.gif]
T-man
not anymore :^)
kaZaam
now its just a slightly above avg thumbsup..
T-man
[Image: 7ozJ2Wu.png]
kaZaam
[Image: Lets_8b4d19_5921171.gif]
Spritanium
Shit I just added these to the spellbook and they look fantastic. Nice one
Spritanium
Also the spell images show up in the alerts so it looks even better. Really slick compared to the mspaint ones lol
[Image: supercorrect.png]
T-man
(Jul 5, 2016 at 4:57 AM)Spritanium Wrote: Also the spell images show up in the alerts so it looks even better. Really slick compared to the mspaint ones lol
>mspaint

Mischievous
fucker5
(Jul 5, 2016 at 12:04 AM)Two_Finger Wrote: are we going to have a card game that makes use of the spells at the end of all this

the blastermaster tcg
Spritanium
I want to implement more spells now just so we can have more of these pictures

We could do Linguistic Fire, What The Font, and Whoops (ink splat one) pretty easily without expanding on the current system

EDIT: Ah and the frame/fine art one, that one is incredibly easy to implement. For the thumbnail I imagined a framed MW post in an art gallery, with those line divider things and a crowd of onlookers with flash photography
[Image: supercorrect.png]
T-man
(Jul 5, 2016 at 6:17 PM)Spritanium Wrote: I want to implement more spells now just so we can have more of these pictures

We could do Linguistic Fire, What The Font, and Whoops (ink splat one) pretty easily without expanding on the current system

EDIT: Ah and the frame/fine art one, that one is incredibly easy to implement. For the thumbnail I imagined a framed MW post in an art gallery, with those line divider things and a crowd of onlookers with flash photography

ay yo man, you put em in i'll draw em up
T-man
hot off the presses

[Image: Gw1zmBl.png]
Aidan
yo these look really good
i love the chalk drawing aesthetic
kaZaam
yea we need to bring back the yoshis island skin to fit w it
T-man
[Image: mWYbx6j.png]