Ocarina Controlled Home Automation

T-man
Just in case you haven't already seen this from your Aunt who knows you like video games, here's the biggest nerd on the fucking planet

It's amazing what people are capable of
Spritanium
Sucks if you want to just play your ocarina and suddently your car is unlocking
[Image: supercorrect.png]
T-man
I hope he tore down all this stuff before posting the video because it just occurred to me how easy it would be to break into his house
Draku
(Mar 18, 2017 at 7:04 PM)T-man Wrote: I hope he tore down all this stuff before posting the video because it just occurred to me how easy it would be to break into his house
I imagine everything was for demonstration only because it would be hilariously impractical to open your door that way anyways, among everything else in that video.
[Image: s2n7oi.png]
Spritanium
(Mar 18, 2017 at 7:13 PM)Draku Wrote:
(Mar 18, 2017 at 7:04 PM)T-man Wrote: I hope he tore down all this stuff before posting the video because it just occurred to me how easy it would be to break into his house
I imagine everything was for demonstration only because it would be hilariously impractical to open your door that way anyways, among everything else in that video.
Yeah this had to have just been a project, literally every task shown in that video would've been easier without needing to play the ocarina

All the little rube goldberg setups look like they'd need constant adjustment and maintenance, too
[Image: supercorrect.png]