>bring them back for the switch

oh well at least they're one way this time

hmu fellow switch bitches and post your codes

SW-3898-0484-6002
T-man
also share your playtime epeen if you want

[Image: zufAfmB.png]
Spritanium
I'm buying a Switch for Odyssey, but I won't give a shit about the online capabilities until they give their infrastructure the same basic functionality Xbox Live (and other competitors) have had for over a decade

Friend codes never made sense, if I already know my friend's name why should I have to type something else in
[Image: supercorrect.png]
T-man
(Mar 21, 2017 at 4:49 PM)Spritanium Wrote: I'm buying a Switch for Odyssey, but I won't give a shit about the online capabilities until they give their infrastructure the same basic functionality Xbox Live (and other competitors) have had for over a decade
Nintendo's incompetency in the online space is a very real issue, but don't act like you won't be playing Mario Kart 8 or Smash online.
Spritanium
I probably won't be tbh. Like it probably sounds sacrilegious but I've never been that big into either series. I like Mario Kart but I usually play local multiplayer if anything (I also already own the game for Wii U and I have a thing against re-buying newish games for other consoles)
Spritanium
But seriously @ friend codes

On Yahoo Messenger in 2004 I could find somebody by their username

What possible reason does Nintendo have for not having a similar system
T-man
(Mar 21, 2017 at 6:34 PM)Spritanium Wrote: But seriously @ friend codes

On Yahoo Messenger in 2004 I could find somebody by their username

What possible reason does Nintendo have for not having a similar system
Since Nintendo can't (or chooses not to) escape their child-only stigma, idiotic parents who can't into internet would be livid if ChildM0les3r69 were to try to add their PreciousAngel615 and they'd turn around and blame Nintendo for not doing enough to protect their daughter.

Keep in mind this is from Animal Crossing: City Folk, the Wii version of Animal Crossing in which only people you've added via swapping friend codes and blood samples can visit your town. Also I shouldn't have to say it, but she says an NPC could be a man in California soliciting pictures from children.

I don't think it's outside the realm of possibility that Nintendo makes adding friends as obtuse and deliberate as possible to try and curb these kinds of news stories.

But then again, some rando I played Super Bomberman R with tried to add me so that theory doesn't hold much water.

I think they must just be incompetent.
Two_Finger
mine's sw-3870-9886-1785
[Image: GrFo47K.jpg]
Yoshin
can we make this a general console account thread?
Pedigree
SW-5654-1870-9019
Spritanium
How to add friends on Nintendo Switch:

Pedigree
Add friends by NNID in Miitomo. You can then send friend requests to your friends in Miitomo on Switch.

At that point, however, I feel like the friend code is less effort to use.
Two_Finger
you can also add friends you have in fire emblem heroes too

Thread Tags

nintendo switch