Playtonic tells Jontron to fuck off

GRIMglamfire
this and the news that donald trump's wife doesn't even sleep in the same room as him, what a bunch of cucks
[Image: tumblr_mcfkee_ABc_D1rtlpz7.jpg]
Spritanium
@Puddin I agree with you, I'm subscribed and I look forward to his videos every time. He has an unmatched production value and probably the coolest opening theme/intro for any show I've ever seen - and he's really funny. If I can't glean any political viewpoints from someone's videos, then I'll stay subscribed even if it's irresponsible to. Same reason why I still eat at Chick-fil-A, horrible company, horrible owners, awesome food Thumbs Up
[Image: supercorrect.png]
Vertette
I think this whole shit was dumb

I think it was dumb of Jon to go into an argument when he's bad at expressing his opinions in a coherent way, I think was dumb of Playtonic to remove JimJan's voice when they could've just let the whole thing blow over, and I especially think it was dumb of Team17 to taunt the fanbase about it
T-man
(Mar 30, 2017 at 2:14 PM)Vertette Wrote: I think this whole shit was dumb

I think it was dumb of Jon to go into an argument when he's bad at expressing his opinions in a coherent way, I think was dumb of Playtonic to remove JimJan's voice when they could've just let the whole thing blow over, and I especially think it was dumb of Team17 to taunt the fanbase about it

This is the part that gets me especially. It's always the usual suspects too.

Their official PR release should have been the last word about it. Anything beyond that is poking the bear.
Spritanium
(Mar 28, 2017 at 2:20 AM)Puddin Wrote:
(Mar 27, 2017 at 7:21 PM)Spritanium Wrote: @Puddin I agree with you, I'm subscribed and I look forward to his videos every time. He has an unmatched production value and probably the coolest opening theme/intro for any show I've ever seen - and he's really funny. If I can't glean any political viewpoints from someone's videos, then I'll stay subscribed even if it's irresponsible to. Same reason why I still eat at Chick-fil-A, horrible company, horrible owners, awesome food Thumbs Up
"Thumbs Up" is a spooky emoji; it seems to apply regardless of whether someone's being sarcastic or serious. Anyway I'm assuming your post is serious, even though hardline Chick-fil=A boycotters seem to make fun of the talking point you're using right now.

As for me? I've never eaten at Chick-fli-A but I think it's cool they did this http://www.usatoday.com/story/money/2016.../85868494/ With what I had heard about the Chick-fli-A before this, it was pleasant to see that Chick-fli-A was volunteering to help people affected at the Orlando Gay Bar Shooting Tragedy instead of celebrating that it happened.
It was serious; at the end of the day as a consumer my only job is to purchase products that I want. If I want a chicken sandwich then I'll buy a goddamn chicken sandwich, and where the money goes after that isn't my fault nor is it my problem

Now if Chick-fil-A were literally using my money to directly harm gay people, then we might have another discussion. I just don't consider donating to generic "Stop The Gay" groups as really harmful to the gay community at this point. Gay people already won the war and they're only going to gain more power and representation from here (and that's good)
Spritanium
As a side note I want to add "spooky emoji" to my vocabulary now. Maybe "spookymoji".
[Image: supercorrect.png]
Vertette
(Mar 30, 2017 at 2:30 PM)T-man Wrote: This is the part that gets me especially. It's always the usual suspects too.

Their official PR release should have been the last word about it. Anything beyond that is poking the bear.

That's why they call it "danger hair".
Pedigree
Quote:I just don't consider donating to generic "Stop The Gay" groups as really harmful to the gay community at this point.
Analyzing Oh Brother... Peeved
T-man
(Mar 30, 2017 at 2:35 PM)Spritanium Wrote: Gay people already won the war and they're only going to gain more power and representation from here (and that's good)
>Not if I have anything to say about it!
[Image: gLkWCU8.jpg]
Pedigree
I get it that you think the "war" is over because it doesn't involve you, Spritanium, but two of the most infamously anti-lgbt people in government hold the seats of Vice President and Attorney General.

For the record Chick-Fil-A donations go directly to support guys like Pence and Sessions, so how can you say that it's not harmful to the gay community???
Pedigree
You really should have just left it at "I buy Chick-Fil-A because I like the food there" instead of trying to justify it with your own delusions. I don't think anybody here is going to judge you for eating there, but I'll certainly judge you for the reasons you use to justify it because I feel like they're wrong.
Stirling
salvation army is still anti-gay, right?

god's army is still fighting the good fight, right?

wait i'm not a bible-literalist wtf
Get it by your own hands.

MFGG Staff Slaying Expert
Kill List
Spoiler:
Assist List
Spoiler:
Pedigree
In hindsight do you ever think maybe that Playtronic removing JonTron was more a favor to him than them?
Pea
not really