Agastya
sometimes im browsing a thread and i see a post that i want to cast stick around on and then im like "oh. oh..." and i get upset
BIRDS ACTIVATED
🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦
Draku
NO IT WAS THE WORST SPELL EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!
[Image: s2n7oi.png]
Agastya
exhibit a
BIRDS ACTIVATED
🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦
Spritanium
I miss it too, maybe if we relented and made it only stick once, people might be cool with it
[Image: supercorrect.png]
T-man
I honestly think having it only stick once would reduce animosity towards the spell. It is just as effective in letting you know that this post is worth looking at while also not being a salty experience for everyone else.
T-man
Multiple sticks sounds really funny on paper but in practice I feel like it may have obstructed browsing too much.
Pedigree
The complaints should have ended when Empty could disable it without rewarding the poster any EX. Literally no reason to complain after that was implemented. Punishing the poster for the sins of the caster was a really strange reaction from our players, though, and it'd probably have to come back as Pepperoni on that basis alone.

I am in favor of bringing Stick Around back for Season 2.
Fun With Despair
Again just make it so you can throw the arrow away.

We already have an upcoming S2 spell that incorporates throwing shit away anyway.

Stick Around should also yeah, only do it once. In my opinion Stick Around should be meant to highlight and draw people scrolling through a thread back to a good post, not act as some kind of EX machine.
sealelement
please dont add stick around again draku spritey im begging you
100% pure gamer 100%
Yrrzy
new spell idea: replace a post with a randomly selected puddin post
Agastya
isnt that just autocorrect
BIRDS ACTIVATED
🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦
Pedigree
I want a beefed up autocorrect with unlimited characters so I can make tldr posts into the history of cans
Agastya
isn't that just outta sight
BIRDS ACTIVATED
🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦
Beako
(Mar 25, 2017 at 12:29 AM)VinnyVideo Wrote: I want a beefed up autocorrect with unlimited characters so I can make tldr posts into the history of cans
I wish you could use autocorrect on usernames.
kaZaam
(Mar 24, 2017 at 1:46 PM)Spritanium Wrote: I miss it too, maybe if we relented and made it only stick once, people might be cool with it

member when i suggested this itfp and you said it was dumb ¬‿¬
[Image: nIMDSBE.png]