>when you need to send your joy-cons in for repair

T-man

>but you're too much of a sperg to call and there's no way to set it up online

I fucking hate this shit. Anytime I need to make a phone call I put it off because I can't talk on the phone without feeling incredibly anxious. I punch in the number and hover over the green button and occasionally end up bitching out, It's something I need to psyche myself up for even though a phone conversation has never gone poorly for me. Anyone else have this problem or perhaps something similar?

imma smoke this good tree and give it a go

or ill just get distracted and forget
Draku
i really hate initiating phone calls but once im on the line it isnt so bad as it's possible to force your way through it
[Image: s2n7oi.png]
T-man
(Mar 24, 2017 at 11:02 PM)Draku Wrote: i really hate initiating phone calls but once im on the line it isnt so bad as it's possible to force your way through it
Yeah, you get it. That's exactly how this shit played out.

P.S. Someone at Nintendo's warehouse is about to get their daily dose.

[Image: w8VYi2y.jpg]
Pedigree
I get nervous the more I'm on hold for no apparent reason, nevermind the fact that I don't like talking on the phone or in voice chat in the first place. There are times where I hang up after I get too nervous to talk to the other person... but then I need to call back and wait on hold again. I don't get why it is I feel that way.
Fun With Despair
(Mar 24, 2017 at 11:28 PM)T-man Wrote:
(Mar 24, 2017 at 11:02 PM)Draku Wrote: i really hate initiating phone calls but once im on the line it isnt so bad as it's possible to force your way through it
Yeah, you get it. That's exactly how this shit played out.

P.S. Someone at Nintendo's warehouse is about to get their daily dose.

[Image: w8VYi2y.jpg]
I saw this on /v/ you mother fucker
T-man
;)
T-man

>finally get a package back

>it's only the left joy-con

>right joy-con has only just gone into service today

>left joy-con sat waiting to be shipped for an entire day after it got out of service

>probably won't get the right joy-con until monday at the earliest

GAS THE NINTENYEAROLDS, CONSOLE WAR NOW
T-man
It wouldn't be so bad if the console could function with just one joy-con, but without the right joy-con (more specifically the A button) I can't even check and see if their repair made a fucking difference.
Spritanium
Wait wait wait

Are you telling me the reason I'm petrified of phone calls is because of MFGG?

FUCK. What is it about Mario fangaming that just breeds social anxiety?!
[Image: supercorrect.png]
T-man
(Mar 30, 2017 at 2:51 PM)Spritanium Wrote: Wait wait wait

Are you telling me the reason I'm petrified of phone calls is because of MFGG?

FUCK. What is it about Mario fangaming that just breeds social anxiety?!

earnestly posting on a mario board for years will have that effect on people

it also makes you either gay or super gay
Spritanium
MFGG was such a sausagefest that some of the guys had to become girls just to even the playing field.
[Image: supercorrect.png]
Vertette
(Mar 30, 2017 at 2:59 PM)Spritanium Wrote: MFGG was such a sausagefest that some of the guys had to become girls just to even the playing field.

Now that's not true, you had girls like Raie, Mrs. Aforcer... Uh...