Yrrzy
I know everyones either Over TF2 or Outright Hates It at this point but one of the maps i made got added to the game officially for halloween and im just real excited about that rn

its called Cauldron and its my baby
Shroomguy
Yo I still play TF2! That’s awesome, I look forward to playing it
The Beef Baron
zxz328
Team Fortress 2, still unbeaten king of the team-based multiplayer first-person shooter genre.
I've tried Overwatch several times because of friends asking me to play, but I've found no fun at all when playing solo.
Meanwhile, TF2, a single casual match on plr_hightower went on for nearly 3 hours the last time I played! Scandalous! Right?
3 whole hours of the most fun experience I've had in my stressing college life! (Excluding social life, ok? I do have one Analyzing)
I can still remember all the things we, total strangers, went on to do instead of pushing the payloads to their objective:
-We went all with Market Gardening Soldiers
-We went all with snipers
-We went all with spies
-Engineers, trying our hardest to sentry-nest the enemy spawn. (BLU Got it first!)
-Dance party at RED's
-Dance party at BLU's
-Normal mix, Snipers only snipe snipers, soldiers only market garden soldiers.
-Trying to get revenge on all my nemesis.
-The treaty of Friendly Heavies: We all managed to launch our Sandvich at the same time.
-Normal mix
-Getting a bit aggressive
-Ok, let's cap the point
-"Alright, we win- wait.. 2 more games!? Shiiieee"
-Rince, mix and repeat.

Search times may get longer every day, and it's still impossible to find a competitive match, but any community server and any casual match still manages to entertain me more than any other game. I really don't care if the game isn't getting updated with new content, as long as it's receiving updates that patch and increase the performance of the game, keeping it alive just as it is, is fine by me. As long as the game will be there whenever I get the time and urge to play again, everything is fine by me.

(Oct 20, 2018 at 11:54 AM)Yrrzy Wrote: I know everyones either Over TF2 or Outright Hates It at this point but one of the maps i made got added to the game officially for halloween and im just real excited about that rn

its called Cauldron and its my baby

Omg, did you make Cauldron? That's awesome! I hope you've been given good recognition for it, map's great!
Affirmative, Zxz328 is my default username.