Pedigree
  • He leads the official podcast.
  • Contributes well-written and well-meaning feedback for the good of the metagame
  • Contributing in a big way to upcoming class balance.
  • Maintains a level head in most situations
  • Has played devil's advocate in several situations well

I'm sure there's more to list but I'm not good at this.

If he doesn't want to do it under his main account, he can do it as Monokuma.
Yoshin
If we're gonna do this I think we need to rethink staff completely IMO
Maybe even a reform or just group changes but I don't have much to say outside that
Pedigree
what's so bad about Fun With Despair that you'd have to completely remodel the staff to add him LMAO
Yoshin
No I'm saying it would be a good time to do so, I've had this opinion for a bit now
Draku
(Mar 26, 2017 at 8:53 PM)Yoshin Wrote: If we're gonna do this I think we need to rethink staff completely IMO
Maybe even a reform or just group changes but I don't have much to say outside that
yeah i've been considering this for a while now.

the staff reforms not fwd as mod.
[Image: s2n7oi.png]
Pedigree
(Mar 26, 2017 at 9:00 PM)Draku Wrote:
(Mar 26, 2017 at 8:53 PM)Yoshin Wrote: If we're gonna do this I think we need to rethink staff completely IMO
yeah i've been considering this for a while now.

the staff reforms not fwd as mod.
Sad
Fun With Despair
fug
Pedigree
Anyways maybe why I can see you as a mod is that I respect you more than anyone else here. Even when you're roasting someone, you do it because they're in the wrong and don't escalate it to talking shit about them as a person.
Yrrzy
(Mar 26, 2017 at 8:45 PM)Pedigree Wrote: If he doesn't want to do it under his main account, he can do it as Monokuma.

Please
Pedigree
His name could be MODOKUMA.

Totally not a joke stolen from FunWithDespair in the Discord
Agastya
at least he won't read our PMs
BIRDS ACTIVATED
🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦
Pedigree
Just for clarification's sake, I do want to say that this is a serious suggestion and I'm not trying to be ironic at all.