Draku
So, with one of our members reaching level 225, I think it's about time to call the level 100 cap into question in some capacity. I like the idea of it and it makes sense to have, but with the way it currently works, it is utterly pointless, the options we have are to remove the cap entirely and make EX wind up like it did in Season 0 where people stockpiled it endlessly, or make a new mechanic for when someone hits 100.

I present the EX Mist, a way for someone at level 100 to stay there but help the community out in reaching their level if they choose to stay there. Minus World itself would have a pot of EX that only goes up whenever someone is already at lv100 and gains EX. This pot could be displayed publically somewhere like below the tags section on the main forums page, and serve to give out random amounts of EX ranging from 50 to 100 as Bonus EX whenever someone triggers specific actions like casting Spells, having a post get upgraded to Great/Perfect Sh*t, or having a thread of theirs gain 3+ pages. (This list could use some expansion, but it's the sort of thing that it would reward.) Smaller amounts of EX could dwindle out of the Mist every so often to random members as well, until it is emptied fully. This keeps the Mist as both a way of reinforcing members who achieve specific goals while also benefiting everyone at large with a miniature gift every so often.

What does everyone else think of this? It got a surprising response from the Discord crowd so I'm posting it here with a bit more thought put in for review to see if it's what we'd want to go for potentially.
[Image: s2n7oi.png]
Fun With Despair
I like this idea a lot, although I'd maybe only apply it to members and keep the cap near infinite for NPCs and such so five people donating at once for an event or lottery don't get accidentally screwed out of their EX and have it not go towards their intended thing
Draku
(Mar 27, 2017 at 4:41 AM)Fun With Despair Wrote: I like this idea a lot, although I'd maybe only apply it to members and keep the cap near infinite for NPCs and such so five people donating at once for an event or lottery don't get accidentally screwed out of their EX and have it not go towards their intended thing
Agree.
[Image: s2n7oi.png]
T-man
A very interesting idea. I think it could potentially be a really positive change.
Yoshin
I'm all for this change, will likely help users who donate all their EX for an event get back up to pace
Pedigree
[Image: The%20Looney%20Tunes%20show%20episode%2051.png]

"I like it."
Agastya
even our fucking ex is going to be in the cloud now??? disgraceful
BIRDS ACTIVATED
🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦