Derailing thread to complain about dev team
The Beef Baron
Spritanium
Post claiming this whole argument has been just a game for me Smug
[Image: supercorrect.png]
Aidan
[Image: VijQpfo.jpg]
Yrrzy
(Mar 30, 2017 at 9:02 PM)Spritanium Wrote: Post claiming this whole argument has been just a game for me Smug

meta
Spritanium
Ironic post made in a thread satirizing controversial threads
[Image: supercorrect.png]
Two_Finger
post that ignores context of thread to point out something irrelevant

(Mar 28, 2017 at 10:14 PM)Pib Wrote: one of those "can't we all get along" posts that basically amounts to "shut up"

this is me
Yoshin
smug anime girl
Yoshin
thread bump only to continue dead controversy
Fun With Despair
post from a dupe made to continue dead drama
Stirling
eloquent defense of drama starter
Stirling
[T-Man comic shifting userbase's opinion on subject.]
Get it by your own hands.

MFGG Staff Slaying Expert
Kill List
Spoiler:
Assist List
Spoiler:
Pea
hi
God
(May 14, 2017 at 5:47 AM)StirlADrei Wrote: [T-Man comic shifting userbase's opinion on subject.]

this tek needs nerfing
"If Your Plate Doesn't Have Any Beef On It, Send It Back To The Hecking Cafeteria!!!" - OracularRELOADED
T-man
(May 14, 2017 at 10:19 AM)GrinchRELOADED Wrote:
(May 14, 2017 at 5:47 AM)StirlADrei Wrote: [T-Man comic shifting userbase's opinion on subject.]

this tek needs nerfing

Especially since it's something I never set out to do. Let this be a lesson to American liberals, bants matter far more than facts or well-crafted arguments.
Draku
(May 15, 2017 at 9:05 AM)T-man Wrote: Especially since it's something I never set out to do. Let this be a lesson to American liberals, bants matter far more than facts or well-crafted arguments.
i thought that emotional appeals were well known to work far better than anything utilizing logic for the majority of the population by pretty much anyone involved in politics
[Image: s2n7oi.png]
Briraka
(May 15, 2017 at 9:07 AM)Draku Wrote: i thought that emotional appeals were well known to work far better than anything utilizing logic for the majority of the population by pretty much anyone involved in politics

politics is like a morality meter in a video game. you can do all sorts of horrendous shit as you like as long as you eat plenty of tofu.Thumbs Up
sealelement
please don't turn the parody of a controversy thread into an actual controversy thread
100% pure gamer 100%
Pedigree
Bump to ancient argument continuing it long after it's dead.