CHESHIRE ☯
(May 2, 2017 at 9:14 PM)Draku Wrote:
(May 2, 2017 at 7:30 PM)SODA FiZZ Wrote: …the tropes and pandering generally disgust me though, honestly. If you're favorite characters aren't...Quetzalcoatl...you're trash.
[Image: Ia2Jyrw.png]

Hey now, boobies and fanservice are in a different category from your average moe-blob pandering.

…also I can't be mad at her, Quetzalcoatl and Fafnir are two of my absolute favorite mythical creatures and I'm just glad they were even included. I'm just trying to start trouble. Carrot
Two_Finger
(May 2, 2017 at 7:30 PM)SODA FiZZ Wrote: …the tropes and pandering generally disgust me though, honestly. If you're favorite characters aren't Fafnir, Quetzalcoatl, or Kobayashi herself, you're trash..

I misread and thought you were shitting on kobayashi
CHESHIRE ☯
(May 3, 2017 at 9:44 AM)Two_Finger Wrote:
(May 2, 2017 at 7:30 PM)SODA FiZZ Wrote: …the tropes and pandering generally disgust me though, honestly. If you're favorite characters aren't Fafnir, Quetzalcoatl, or Kobayashi herself, you're trash..

I misread and thought you were shitting on kobayashi
NEVER. Kobayashi is a hero.
fucker5
what swrong with elma motherfucker @Soda Fizz yuo wanna fucking go you shrimpy as noob?
fucker5

this ani,me
Draku
(May 3, 2017 at 10:47 PM)fucker5 Wrote: what swrong with elma motherfucker @Soda Fizz yuo wanna fucking go you shrimpy as noob?
elma could have been all right if she wasn't a walking singular gag outside of her first appearance scene
Draku
LMAO
[Image: s2n7oi.png]
fucker5
i love elma but you're right they did fuck her up like that but liking her shouldnt make you a bad person and im internet outraged by the insinuation it does.
geno7
yeah elma was kinda one note and i kinda wish theyd fleshed her out more but look she was adorable ok

[Image: lnqko2o.png]

[Image: tuLUZea.png]

[Image: cmltFE3.png]

also its funny how this thread has become more active after the show is over than it ever was while it was running but im not complaining
[Image: fsMwICg.gif]