the worst comic possible (big nsfw warning its got dickes and penis and also balles)

Pedigree
(Apr 6, 2017 at 5:01 PM)Spritanium Wrote:
(Apr 6, 2017 at 4:59 PM)Pedigree Wrote:
(Apr 6, 2017 at 4:55 PM)Spritanium Wrote: I've personally heard at least one account from a person who was too weak to leave when his wife said she was going to start fucking whoever she wanted. That's not a fetish/sexuality, it's just abusive. I'm sure many people can handle this lifestyle just fine but I don't like how the OP comic fetishizes legitimate emotional distress.

The difference: that's not consensual.

This education brought to you by I Like Dicks.
Yeah, but given the dynamic of a cuck relationship, his weak will and inability to leave could be misconstrued as consent
No, it really couldn't.

If you honestly think that, that fucking terrifies me.
Spooks?
Geez, going by that logic you all must be weak willed and in a cuck relationship.

Because this thread is humiliating and you're sure not leaving!
Stirling
should you punch the cuckolder?
Get it by your own hands.

MFGG Staff Slaying Expert
Kill List
Spoiler:
Assist List
Spoiler:
T-man
(Apr 6, 2017 at 5:03 PM)Pedigree Wrote: If you honestly think that, that fucking terrifies me.
Why? To the casual observer what's the key difference between "fake" degradation and legitimate degradation?

Also Spritey can't help but go so far to the extreme that it makes his argument look retarded but he's right in that just because you consent to something it doesn't necessarily mean it's what's best for you or your mental health.
Dude
(Apr 6, 2017 at 5:24 PM)StirlADrei Wrote: should you punch the cuckolder?
only if they have a different political opinion
Stirling
cause there is no real observer in cuckoldry

Kill List
Spoiler:
Assist List
Spoiler:
Yrrzy
(Apr 6, 2017 at 5:26 PM)T-man Wrote:
(Apr 6, 2017 at 5:03 PM)Pedigree Wrote: If you honestly think that, that fucking terrifies me.
Why? To the casual observer what's the key difference between "fake" degradation and legitimate degradation?

Also Spritey can't help but go so far to the extreme that it makes his argument look retarded but he's right in that just because you consent to something it doesn't necessarily mean it's what's best for you or your mental health.

its not the casual observer that matters its the partner

if you cant trust your own partner you shouldnt be in that situation to begin with
T-man
There is when you wear it on your sleeve.
Stirling
that doesn't really happen and you do know you just kinda have to let people have their fetishes
Stirling
eating shit is unhealthy for you and not recommended by all doctors

doesn't stop buttloads of scat partaken in

Kill List
Spoiler:
Assist List
Spoiler:
Dude
(Apr 6, 2017 at 5:30 PM)T-man Wrote: There is when you wear [your fetish] on your sleeve.
(Apr 6, 2017 at 5:32 PM)StirlADrei Wrote: that doesn't really happen
[Image: 8fuZhPO.png][Image: Tw2ouif.png]
geno7
(Apr 6, 2017 at 4:27 PM)Pedigree Wrote:
Greeno Wrote:"fuck yeah, im proud to be a cuck"
Wait, kinksters shouldn't be allowed to say they're proud of their kink or am I misunderstanding your point?

its more just that "fuck yeah im proud to be a cuck" is such an embarrassing and awkward thing to say that i have no idea whether its supposed to be taken seriously or not in the context of the comic, but again thats just my opinion and a kinkster can say whatever they want, im not gonna stop them. but im not gonna say i dont personally think it sounds dumb
[Image: fsMwICg.gif]
T-man
(Apr 6, 2017 at 5:43 PM)Dude Wrote: bants

[Image: giphy-downsized-large.gif]
Aidan

>we could've had a good thread

>we chose to have this one instead

i guess we were the real cucks all along
T-man
Honestly though, there was no path where this could have ended up being a good thread.

It's one of those things where it was always gonna be

>haha look strange thing

>um actually sweetie it's a beautiful thing and you're closed minded

Aidan
(Apr 6, 2017 at 6:22 PM)T-man Wrote: Honestly though, there was no path where this could have ended up being a good thread.

we should've argued over which comic is actually the worst possible

imo it's this one
[Image: XchyLfJ.gif]
Pedigree
blah blah blah I have nothing to add so I'm going to speculate that the thread was never going anywhere blah blah blah
Aidan
(Apr 6, 2017 at 6:47 PM)Pedigree Wrote: blah blah blah I have nothing to add so I'm going to speculate that the thread was never going anywhere blah blah blah

hey that belongs in this thread
don't cuck draku's thread
Kabuto
oh i just really hated the comic and thought it was dumb as fuck especially because people are all like 'HOORAY FOR YOU, RECLAIMING THE SLUR OF CUCK' as if cuck is a real slur

also her art sucks, she sucks, i have no issue with people wanting to get cucked but this comic is so totally unneeded

sorry to have spawned a giant thread tho
[Image: Bandit_-_russian_dancing.gif]
Yrrzy
you ruined mw