Kill List
Spoiler:
Assist List
Spoiler:
Pedigree
I've been here since 2002
Demonlemon
literally born in 1990
If life gives you lemons... RUN FOR YOUR LIFE!!!
[Image: nYwGTpS.png] [Image: 3fIS5XJ.gif]
Reference Humanoid reference Photobucket has sold out, so just take my word
on it that I have every pic anyone ever made for me, lovingly saved on 3 separate
harddrives
(Apr 13, 2017 at 12:32 AM)StirlADrei Wrote: 94 for me. i hate 90s kids shit. please kill all 90s kids. stop us. from being. 90s kids.

the 90s sucked.

Can we switch directions and talk about how much of a TRAITOR drei is?

It's bad enough being born in the worst 90s year('94) but now come to find out you don't think the 90's were absolutely amazing and shit on every gen after? Jesus christ pray for this man.
Literally the waddle dee of MW
rtsmarty
fuk
Spritanium
(Apr 13, 2017 at 1:20 AM)StirlADrei Wrote: most of us have been on some iteration of this forum since 2006 or so

I joined on April 11th 2005 and I was member 959

Does anyone else remember the occasional "look how cool I am posting from the computer at my elementary school" threads
Spritanium
I think the reason the 90s were awesome isn't because of cartoons and dumb products for kids; it's more because PCs were taking off and this whole new section of the economy led to probably the longest stretch of american prosperity in recent memory

Also vibes were just better; all the popular songs nowadays are about being addicted to drugs or just being a fuckup in general, in the 90s there was stupid carefree shit like U Can't Touch This that just made you feel good without getting all deep and contemplative
[Image: supercorrect.png]