Aidan
hey fucks
post itt if you want to play fitegames
i have a stick collecting dust

on pstriple i have persona 4 and blazblue cp,
on pc i have killer instinct, guilty gear xrd, kof13 and divekick. i could also get skullgirls and usf4 going relatively easily

finally i'm gonna leave a fightcade link here if yall want to play classic arcade games.
my name on there is blem. pm me if you want a romset
Kabuto
is melee a fite game huhuhuhuh
[Image: Bandit_-_russian_dancing.gif]
Aidan
NO
Pedigree
Will I get punked for playing Dragonball Xenoverse 2?
Dude
(Apr 17, 2017 at 7:44 AM)Pedigree Wrote: Will I get punked for playing Dragonball Xenoverse 2?
dude that's an rpg with an action combat system
Pib
i've been meaning to get into killer instinct but i'm too lazy to see what characters work for me the best

i want more fighting games where i can pick a character based on design and have them fit my playstyle
this post brought to you by pib
Aidan
(Apr 18, 2017 at 6:04 PM)Pib Wrote: i've been meaning to get into killer instinct but i'm too lazy to see what characters work for me the best

i want more fighting games where i can pick a character based on design and have them fit my playstyle

that's what i did
i picked hisako because i wanted to play as the chick from the ring and she's awesome
counters, throws and rekkas. and they all start combos. Just Right

i'd say most of the characters in that game play exactly how you'd expect based on their design
Pib
(Apr 18, 2017 at 6:52 PM)BlasterMaster Wrote:
(Apr 18, 2017 at 6:04 PM)Pib Wrote: i've been meaning to get into killer instinct but i'm too lazy to see what characters work for me the best

that's what i did
i picked hisako because i wanted to play as the chick from the ring and she's awesome
counters, throws and rekkas. and they all start combos. Just Right

i'd say most of the characters in that game play exactly how you'd expect based on their design

from what i've seen spinal looks like he'd fit me the best
this post brought to you by pib
Aidan
(Apr 18, 2017 at 9:12 PM)Pib Wrote: from what i've seen spinal looks like he'd fit me the best

spinal when he launches all his fireballs at once is hilarious
they literally come from every direction

basically if you want to learn KI pick jago and figure out combos with him, then you'll be able to apply that to most of the cast
CHESHIRE ☯
I have been playing SOOOOOO MUUUUUUUUUCH TEKKEN 7

I am totally in love with this game, I've already preordered the deluxe version and I am EXTREMELY excited to get my hands on the console version. All those new characters, that 4k60fpsHDR, I'm hype beyond words. This is one of the best Tekkens yet. Those interested, I've always got
Asuka in my pocket, but I've been maining Lucky Chloe the last couple months and I'm likely going to stick with her on console as well.

…also, bae is in the main canon now, as she should always be.