thinking about using one of my 100 youtube channels to upload bits from old fangames

fucker5
with a focus on silly/goofy or bad ones like waligie or paper mario world because those are what are entertaining to me

no LP commentary or anything like that, just like Classics Of Game only with fangames

thoughts?
T-man
I'd watch it
fucker5
I can think of 10 games I'd have lined up but after that I'd probably need to do digging or ask for suggestions

I intend to start later today with weekly updates but my interest on these things tends to fluctuate
fucker5
speaking of which, lmk if anybody still has a copy of Live in a buttock
Spritanium
You could take it a step further and do a Cinema Snob type thing where you review the crappy fangames as if they were AAA titles
[Image: supercorrect.png]
kaZaam
sounds fuckn cool but yea it'd be eben cooler if you did actual practical reviews. and no fuck cinema snob do it phelous style
[Image: nIMDSBE.png]
fucker5
Reviews aren't really my style of humor. I'm super interested in game design so if I did reviews I'd be analyzing the fangames for what's worth salvaging about them or what makes them entertaining and memorable, and probably over text rather than video. for now I'd just like to showcase obscure goofy fan games though rather than too anything too involved. if anybody else wants to review the clips in the thread though that might be funny
kaZaam
holy shit i'd LOVE and intense analysis of paper mario world
[Image: nIMDSBE.png]
Draku
in-depth analysis of super mario storm
[Image: s2n7oi.png]
Spritanium
Tbh I'll do the hypercritical fangame review thing because it sounds hilarious to me
[Image: supercorrect.png]
fucker5
sure just keep in mind I hold these games in very high regard on varying levels of irony
fucker5

here's the first vid

this was not only simpler than i expected but also, imo, harder to follow than i expected. i imagine that's mostly because super smash bros awesome is a joke game without much visual/audial response when you complete something, though, so other games should be different. i did a whole playthrough anyway because i said i was going to do so a while back and this game is funny

might update more frequently than one week since fangames aren't that hard to record at all? iunno. for games like paper mario world i want to replay them first to figure out which the best parts to upload are
Mario
[deleted]
fucker5
i don't i only have four although that's not counting the deleted ones