YouTubers 'Just a Prank Bro's Their Kids; Ends Up Being Child Abuse

Beako
(Apr 21, 2017 at 1:03 AM)T-man Wrote: This all or nothing mentality liberals have as of late needs to fuck off and soon.
I agree.

And Spritey, I can see how the ~everyone's going to forget about xyz by next week~ point can apply in certain contexts (eg xyz Youtube is this week's Literally Hitlerâ„¢) but we're talking about human suffering here (and actual children, and a Dad who acts like a cartoon school bully toward said children) and someone having the audacity to broadcast it to the public, let alone treat children like this in the first place. This is not something that should be swept under the rug.

I just hope if CPS gets involved the children are adopted, not put into foster care. The foster care system in this country is shit and I don't see people talk about it that often; children are often taken away from emotionally abusive parents and then put in emotionally or even physically abusive foster homes and then doped up on psychiatric medication when they try to complain.

From what I understand about the story there is a relative trying to get custody of the kids so I hope that happens if it's a loving home.
Stirling
actually T-man that viewpoint is a more commonly held conservative one, especially in american policy

maybe we should just not allow people to have kids willy-nilly because not everyone is fit to care for and raise another person what with barely able to care for themselves?
Get it by your own hands.

MFGG Staff Slaying Expert
Kill List
Spoiler:
Assist List
Spoiler:
Beako
(Apr 21, 2017 at 7:38 PM)StirlADrei Wrote: maybe we should just not allow people to have kids willy-nilly because not everyone is fit to care for and raise another person what with barely able to care for themselves?

>eugenics

Stirling
nice bait, but i'm too smart for alt-righters

Kill List
Spoiler:
Assist List
Spoiler:
Pedigree
population control is a bad idea
Beako
(Apr 21, 2017 at 7:53 PM)StirlADrei Wrote: nice bait, but i'm too smart for alt-righters

The alt right is probably pro eugenics too but this isn't a thread about the alt right this is a thread about abusive parents.

(Apr 21, 2017 at 7:54 PM)Pedigree Wrote: population control is a bad idea

This.
Aidan

yep i'm sure china and japan will do just fine if they ignore their population problems
Pedigree
(Apr 21, 2017 at 8:01 PM)Puddin Wrote: yep i'm sure china and japan will do just fine if they ignore their population problems

I'll make sure Blastermaster goes down in history as someone who vouched for it when America institutes population control and turns into a dystopian future.
Stirling
if you're an abusive ass-hat to your kids and you should have them taken away, you probably shouldn't be having kids after that point

i agree with one of my professors that people should be given some form of removable birth control until they are in their mid 20s to prevent the ridiculous amount of pregnancies that occur with people too young and financially unfit to raise a child

Kill List
Spoiler:
Assist List
Spoiler:
T-man
(Apr 21, 2017 at 7:38 PM)StirlADrei Wrote: maybe we should just not allow people to have kids willy-nilly because not everyone is fit to care for and raise another person what with barely able to care for themselves?
While I agree with this in principle, I think actually enforcing it would be a complete and utter shitshow.

In America we have "muh rights" and people don't take kindly to having them stripped once they have them.
Pedigree

>allowing the government control of your body

Aidan
(Apr 21, 2017 at 8:02 PM)Pedigree Wrote:
(Apr 21, 2017 at 8:01 PM)Puddin Wrote: yep i'm sure china and japan will do just fine if they ignore their population problems

I'll make sure Blastermaster goes down in history as someone who vouched for it when America institutes population control and turns into a dystopian future.
america is going to be dystopian long before that hombre
Yrrzy
idk what the real solution is but the earth does have a limit on how many human beings it can support
Beako
(Apr 21, 2017 at 8:01 PM)Puddin Wrote:

yep i'm sure china and japan will do just fine if they ignore their population problems

Japan has a low birth rate problem not a population problem.
Pedigree
tfw the things suggested in this thread means you (and most of the members on Minus World) would have never been born if they had been carried out
Pedigree
just imagine a world without zelma

you can't, because it depresses you
Stirling
oh, and i mean it's not like i advocate for specific groups; everyone should be having less kids - i'd say 1 kid to each pair of parents max. you can adopt after that. you are doing the world a disservice by introducing more people who will just go day-by-day contributing to global climate change.
Stirling
wat

i'd still have been born, sucks to suck i guess.

also idk what ped is going on about cause so far until just now, it's been "people should not be able to have as many kids as they want whenever they want" but even more ambiguous

Kill List
Spoiler:
Assist List
Spoiler:
Pedigree
government can't properly run simple shit why would you let them even consider controlling anyone's body and/or reproductive habits
Beako
(Apr 21, 2017 at 8:08 PM)StirlADrei Wrote: oh, and i mean it's not like i advocate for specific groups; everyone should be having less kids - i'd say 1 kid to each pair of parents max. you can adopt after that.

Yeah, that worked great in China /s