CHESHIRE ☯
So as some of you likely remember, myself and numerous other members used to use a multitude of separate online sites to host music lounges online. It functioned both as a casual chatroom and a place to share and listen to music, and I named it the "Black Winter Night Sky Lounge" because it started with sharing a TON of music from Tekken.

The websites that we used, sadly even the two most effective and prominent ones, have been shutdown for a couple years now. In response, when I opened up my first studio in Philadelphia we actually made a physical BWNS Lounge. It was pretty popular, we got a lot of traffic and cool artists and musicians coming in pretty regularly, and that spirit carried into our new larger space we moved into late last year. However, what I feel is missing is the online factor. The connection to all of you guys, and giving you the ability to communicate as well as play your own music, or at the very least request.

Now, awhile back I took a poll on what you guys would be interested in format wise. Taking it into account along with our own abilities and methods, I've decided that to start out while we start up our Twitch streams and podcast interviews, I'm taking my old macbook (which coincidentally is FILLED TO THE BRIM with all the music I would both share and the music everyone from BWNS would recommend me and share) and turning it into a stand alone radio broadcast. And it's going to be constantly pumping music.

So, to summarize:

BLACK WINTER NIGHT SKY LOUNGE IS COMING BACK ONLINE AS A 24/7 PIRATE RADIO BROADCAST!

There's still some kinks I need to work out, much like how I needed to with the Twitch streaming. However, it's nearly there. I'll be periodically going live with beta-testing the streaming and the audio quality. So like old times, I'll be posting any links here and we'll be setting up a live-chat alongside it. For now, I think it will be via YOUTUBE until the studio's website is optimized. Expect me to be making a follow up post here this weekend so you guys can help out, chat, and make any requests. ANY help at all is greatly appreciated.

Also if anyone wants to help me set this bad boy up, schedule playlists or genres, help put together said playlists, or moderate any comments or chats or whatever else,
don't hesitate to let me know here!
CHESHIRE ☯
Here was the previous thread from awhile back for context. I know some of the newer members probably have no idea what I'm referring to.