The Semi-Sweet Prune Fairy
Greetings, my lovelies! I have come to you today in the hopes that we can quell this terribly hostile and toxic environment, leaving only magic sparkles and positivity. I shall call it Positive World! It may take some getting used to, but there are a couple new rules to help us usher in an era of friendship and positivity:

• Be nice to one another! Even criticism should be constructive and contain some form of positive reinforcement! If I find any of your posts to be negative in nature, then I will lock them away into an area I would like to call The Salt Chamber.
    Boss Spoiler:
  • Only sweet and pepperoni spells are allowed. I have used my fairy dust to disable Salty spells on Positive World. It is for the good of all! However, pepperoni spells will cost twice what they used to while Feelin' Fab and Give a Sh*t have been reduced in cost by 25%.

With that business out of the way we can focus on some good, clean and positive fun! Stay tuned for our daily Positive World activities!

You have found a FRAGMENT OF GENEROSITY. By quoting this post with something sincerely positive, the fading spirit of The Semi-Sweet Prune Fairy will cast a Frame That Shit on The Ballbuster using the EX he gained while posting in Positive World.
I will need some time to setup! Sorry for the delay, but you will find daily activities starting tomorrow!
Dude
what about neutral posts
(Apr 30, 2017 at 1:39 AM)Dude Wrote: what about neutral posts

Whatever do you mean, dear one?

It is not as if we are dealing with two opposing factions, that wouldn't be positive at all.
I have some WONDERFUL news, dearies! After some careful consideration, the Fairy Council has agreed to allow pepperoni spells at double their original cost. I had pressured them because I felt this limitation was too restrictive for my dear ones' creativity. I hope that this gesture will make Positive World a more enjoyable experience for all.
Turb
why is the background still blue that's not very positive
(Apr 30, 2017 at 9:51 AM)Turb Wrote: why is the background still blue that's not very positive

Please forgive the Fairy Council as a fix for the background is in the works. Do not worry, the background will be fabulous, deary.
Superchao
but what if i don't like being fabulous
Nobody said that you had to be fabulous, dear.
Agastya
i promise to only use the power of pepperoni spells in this subforum for good and not evil
BIRDS ACTIVATED
🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦
Draku
(Apr 30, 2017 at 12:14 AM)The Semi-Sweet Prune Fairy Wrote: Greetings, my lovelies! I have come to you today in the hopes that we can quell this terribly hostile and toxic environment, leaving only magic sparkles and positivity. I shall call it Positive World! It may take some getting used to, but there are a couple new rules to help us usher in an era of friendship and positivity:

• Be nice to one another! Even criticism should be constructive and contain some form of positive reinforcement! If I find any of your posts to be negative in nature, then I will lock them away into an area I would like to call The Salt Chamber.
    Boss Spoiler:
  • Only sweet and pepperoni spells are allowed. I have used my fairy dust to disable Salty spells on Positive World. It is for the good of all! However, pepperoni spells will cost twice what they used to while Feelin' Fab and Give a Sh*t have been reduced in cost by 25%.

With that business out of the way we can focus on some good, clean and positive fun! Stay tuned for our daily Positive World activities!

You have found a FRAGMENT OF GENEROSITY. By quoting this post with something sincerely positive, the fading spirit of The Semi-Sweet Prune Fairy will cast a Frame That Shit on The Ballbuster using the EX he gained while posting in Positive World.
Love this Garrison!
[Image: s2n7oi.png]