The Pool of Generosity [CLOSED - Distribution during Closing Ceremony]

The Semi-Sweet Prune Fairy
Thank you @Yoshin for your gracious 3140 EX donation! For the record, we have already exceeded a pool 30,000 EX! Talk about generosity!
For the record, my lovelies, I have exchanged withdrawn 13000 EX from @LottoBot and sent him back 22400 EX to dump the pool so I may accept more donations. Aren't workarounds to limitations great?
All EX including from the Gabe dump has now been given to @LottoBot.
Elyk
big money
Thank you for your 206 EX contribution @"Junkenstein". I hope you embrace the positivity quite soon, my dear.
Thanks for your modest donation of 150 EX @SkyCoffee! Every little bit helps!
Thank you @Two_Finger for donating another 2800 EX, bringing you total to a whopping 5600 EX!
Thank you @Superchao for your lovely 600 EX donation!
Thank you for donating another 1000 EX @Draku. Your new total is 6500, isn't that awesome?
Good news, my lovelies. I thought you might like a preview of the badge that will be awarded to the top three contributors [Image: rainbow.svg]
Thank you @Yoshin for your whopping 6209 EX donation, bringing your total to 9349 and ours to 40230!
Temporarily donating 3000 EX to Pedigree so that I can do another EX dump on Lottobot.
LottoBot
BZZT! EX DUMP COMPLETED!
Stargazing
i've gone in
what the h*ck is this?????
Thank you @Dude, @rtsmarty and @Stargazing for your donations!
Thank you @"Junkenstein" for your 241 EX donation! The gap gets wider for those after the first place spot!
Thank you @Two_Finger for your 1066 EX donation. This has knocked @Draku out of the top three contributors and you have secured their place!
Nevermind @Two_Finger, @Draku has reclaimed their spot with a 2500 EX donation! Thank you both for being so generous!
Thank you @"Junkenstein" for you 309 EX donation. Little by little, the gap gets wider!
Pedigree
Thank you @Fun With Despair, @Shroomguy and @Yoshin for your EX donations!