Ground Zero - Previously The Salt Chamber

Superchao
clicking on this thread has filled me with despair

i blame nabber because everything is his fault
Two_Finger
(Apr 30, 2017 at 4:42 PM)Junkenstein Wrote: you cannot kill me i am already dead, that's good, amen

came here to make this post
ooooOOooOoOOOOOOoooooo
The Semi-Sweet Prune Fairy
You underestimate my intellegence, dear Two Finger. I know Ghost Language and I can tell salty ghosts from positive ghosts.
Jim
(May 2, 2017 at 12:59 AM)The Semi-Sweet Prune Fairy Wrote: I am thankful to see no salt today, you sweethearts! Hopefully everyone's not too busy to be positive!
Fuc kYou
Jim
Well, we didn't have any salt yet, I should say!
Kabuto
Sounds like a pretty horrible dream, Prune Fairy! More like a nightmare, really, after all, with just suffering, there's no metric for if things are good!

I had a dream once where I was Amelia Earhardt and I was at an old timey wedding, the dream was entirely in sepia.

The Ballbuster says: This is what you FUCKING wanted!
[Image: Bandit_-_russian_dancing.gif]
Please be cautious, my sweets. The Salt Chamber is already at half the maximum capactity. If this rate keeps up, we are going to have to rush some upgrades to capacity! BE POSITIVE!!!
Kabuto
sugar fairy, my dream post was not salty, it was just bittersweet

not being able to handle constructive criticism is the true salt, so maybe you should put yourself in the salt chamber!!
God
If hou think for ONE SECOND that I will go on that DEGENERATE FORUM, there's anothig coming for you , the "Semi-Sweet Fairiy. I cannot" in good conscioence condone this activity. You are nothing but an DECULTURED SWINE and i hereby renounceth my commendations towards you. You have gone too far this time.
"If Your Plate Doesn't Have Any Beef On It, Send It Back To The Hecking Cafeteria!!!" - OracularRELOADED
Aidan
Junkenstein you FUCK
this thread is for CUTE

SMILING

GIRLS

AND YOU DIDN'T POST ANY OF THAT
Kabuto
first of all BIIITICH waluigi is not only cute but smiling

i can't say he's a girl (yet) but. you never know!!!
sealelement
(May 3, 2017 at 7:28 PM)Junkenstein Wrote: 42069+597= 420 666

lock this post in the negative zone please. i will NOT have inaccurate adding in this positivity game
100% pure gamer 100%
(May 4, 2017 at 8:51 AM)sealelement Wrote: lock this post in the negative zone please.
Consider it done, my dear!
Fun With Despair
T-man sucks and also suck my dick
Fun With Despair
God
this is the shittest garrison gimmick to date
God
i've never been so disappointed by a forum event in my entire life
"If Your Plate Doesn't Have Any Beef On It, Send It Back To The Hecking Cafeteria!!!" - OracularRELOADED
Spooks?
(May 6, 2017 at 2:48 PM)Spritanium Wrote: Not sure if you're joking, but honestly, the only two interesting garrison gimmicks have both been by SP
Well fuck you too

The Ballbuster says: Not a painful enough demise... Hmm...
Fun With Despair
the salt chamber looks empty as fuck so time to have some fucking fun

you all suck shit fuck you
Aidan
fuck you too despair you cuckboy