The Semi-Sweet Prune Fairy
Greetings, my lovelies! There's nothing quite like a good night sleep, even better if your slumber is accompanied by a wonderful dream. Positive World is certainly a dream come true and it would be wonderful to celebrate that with your sweetest dreams.

I'd like you to start with an analysis of the previous poster's dream, just what could it mean? Following your analysis, you simply post one of your own dreams.

Please, dearies, let's not delve into nightmare territory. Keep your chins up!

My sweetest dream is entirely why I am here, for I had a dream of a world without conflict and negativity. Everyone's dreams had come true and everyone was happy. Butterflies, pretty flowers and rainbows painted the landscape with the joy of the world. It was as if the world had been filled with endless beauty. Clearly, we aren't there yet, but I'd like to think that we can reach such a beautiful world together. Can't you see it?
Pedigree
(May 2, 2017 at 6:53 PM)Junkenstein Wrote: I had a dream once where I was Amelia Earhardt and I was at an old timey wedding, the dream was entirely in sepia.
I'm not so sure this is really a sweet dream as it seems more likely to come from a place where you're not happy being yourself you know? Fantasizing yourself as someone else is such a clear symptom of that.

Once, I had a dream that I had been hired by Nintendo to work on a new IP. What that IP was is a blur as I can only remember bits and pieces of my dreams but the pay was great and the passion was there.
Yrrzy
sounds like u have a creative block that youre dreaming of overcoming but ofc since you havent yet you never see what you created

i keep having dreams where im obsessed w some piece of media thats like a huge part of my life and i love it and then i wake up and have to adjust to a life where this media doesnt actually exist
Draku
Sounds like you really want a new interest but nothing's popping up to fill that void.

Almost every dream I have is of me being back in Texas despite not at all wanting to move back there. What Does It Mean
[Image: s2n7oi.png]
Pedigree
It's clear to me that there's something about Texas that you are missing subconciously. Could it mean that you have left some old friends behind?

I've dreamt about getting the upper hand on MFGG and MW (not even joking), is there some meaning behind this or do I spend too much of my time arguing on Mario forums?
Fun With Despair
(May 2, 2017 at 9:30 PM)Pedigree Wrote: It's clear to me that there's something about Texas that you are missing subconciously. Could it mean that you have left some old friends behind?

I've dreamt about getting the upper hand on MFGG and MW (not even joking), is there some meaning behind this or do I spend too much of my time arguing on Mario forums?
you spend too much time losing arguments so you have to dream about winning

It's okay though I had a dream where I was going to apply for a job in a restaurant for some reason, but I realized when I stepped into the restaurant that I was shirtless in swim trunks. I panicked and quickly ran to a clothes store, but but my molar fell out and it was some kind of microchip, and then the wound started leaking this awful tasting black oil. I pulled out an instruction for the microchip tooth and it said that the oil was to motivate me to get it replaced ASAP

So at that point I decided to say "fuck the job interview" and tried to find a dentist, but they were all closed and I was freaking out but then I woke up.

I always have weird dreams when I drink

I have weird dreams every night
The Semi-Sweet Prune Fairy
That isn't really a sweet dream, is it my dear?

However, I would say that dream came as a result of your low self-esteem. I hope you didn't blow off any job interview as a result! Love yourself, my dear, and seek happiness!

I had a dream that weekdays slow things down here at Positive World but clearly it's because we're not positive enough! No such thing as too exhausted or stressed to be positive, my dears!