Activity #7: Favorite Positive World Moments

The Semi-Sweet Prune Fairy
Greetings, my lovelies! Let's take a look at this week we have shared together on Positive World.

The Pool of Generosity
Total EX Donated: 43838

Top 3 Contributors
  • 1. @"Junkenstein" - 10923 EX
  • 2. @Yoshin - 9349 EX
  • 3.@Draku - 9000 EX

The Salt Chamber
As of this post, there are 57 negative and salty posts within quarantine.

Top 3 Negative Ninnies
  • 1. @"Junkenstein" - 29 posts
  • 2. @"Blastermaster" - 4 posts
  • 2. @"Monokuma" - 4 posts

There are already so many positive members and posts here in just one week. I'm elated that Positive World has been received so well! Granted, the Negative Ninnies have us halfway to capacity in The Salt Chamber but change can be difficult. The rate of salty posts has definitely decreased over the course of the week and that can only be a good thing. And just look at that POOL OF GENEROSITY! Even I could not have anticipated such generosity! This news certainly has Fairy World abuzz and we have all of you to thank!

It's been an absolute pleasure to spend this week with you! I can only imagine what lies ahead for us! I am sorry to report that there will not be any additional activities on Saturday or Sunday due to some pesky new Labor Laws in Fairy World, but we already have 6 wonderful activities that could use a little love! I do hope these activities will tide you over until Monday, my dears!

What were your favorite moments this week?
Spritanium
Not sure if you're joking, but honestly, the only two interesting garrison gimmicks have both been by SP
[Image: supercorrect.png]
Yrrzy
technically killing game 1 was a garrison gimmick tho
Superchao
junkenstein is the perfect balance of hope and despair

or in this case sweet and salt

(it's a bad combination to be)
Kabuto
(May 6, 2017 at 5:00 PM)Superchao Wrote: junkenstein is the perfect balance of hope and despair

or in this case sweet and salt

(it's a bad combination to be)

its a good combination!! like a salty uh. salty cinammon twists from taco bell.
[Image: Bandit_-_russian_dancing.gif]
sealelement
salted caramel is even better than regular caramel. without the salt we can not appreciate the caramel as much
100% pure gamer 100%