Draku

youve got to be fucking shitting me
[Image: s2n7oi.png]
T-man
Yo, I was just about to make this thread!

It actually looks really nice on the inside, but I don't care for the Wii mini-esque colored boarder on the outside.

Not sure why this needed to be made now, would have been better than the regular 2DS.
Draku
i like the colored border a lot

its just odd that they came out with what looks like the Ideal 3ds model as far as price and design goes when they already got a device out that makes the system pointless and even shittier seeming
Kabuto
yeah this is what the 3ds should have been to begin with so uh
nice one nintendo
[Image: Bandit_-_russian_dancing.gif]
Pedigree
it looks snazzy but I was hoping we'd move completely to the console and handheld hybrid (Switch) instead of releasing new 3DS versions and games

also

>$150 for a 2DS

Grin
T-man
(Apr 28, 2017 at 4:16 AM)Pedigree Wrote: it looks snazzy but I was hoping we'd move completely to the console and handheld hybrid (Switch) instead of releasing new 3DS versions and games

also

>$150 for a 2DS

Grin

Considering how often most people use the 3D I'm not sure the fact it's 2D is a problem.
Pedigree
I'm dumb for some reason I thought the new 3DS was $150 but they're $200 still
Spritanium
Why do we always have to wait fucking years after a handheld stops being relevant before Nintendo releases a version that actually hits all the marks

Nobody ever cared about the 3D, imagine that
[Image: supercorrect.png]
T-man
(Apr 30, 2017 at 4:35 AM)Spritanium Wrote: Nobody ever cared about the 3D, imagine that
I'm honestly not sure why it was even a feature to begin with. They probably thought of the name first, thought it was really clever and decided to make it a reality.

I only ever turned it on once per game just to see how it looked and it was never worth the eyestrain. I do gotta give it to the New 3DS for introducing head tracking 3D, it corrected a pretty substantial flaw in the 3DS' original design: the limited viewing angle. Unfortunately it still never compelled me to use the 3D much.

I wonder if Nintendo had analytics on how often people used the 3D and that's why they decided to downplay it as a feature.
Elyk
(Apr 28, 2017 at 4:23 AM)Pedigree Wrote: I'm dumb for some reason I thought the new 3DS was $150 but they're $200 still

so it's $50 for a dimension
Kabuto
maybe they'll make a switch thats actually a home console next, hoh hoh hoh
[Image: Bandit_-_russian_dancing.gif]
Draku
(Apr 30, 2017 at 3:11 PM)Junkenstein Wrote: maybe they'll make a switch thats actually a home console next, hoh hoh hoh
The first revision Nintendo makes is usually a superior version, not an inferior version. The shitty one's reserved for like, the third release.