Rare made me gay Mad
[Image: supercorrect.png]
kaZaam

>he doesnt have dicks for fingers

[Image: nIMDSBE.png]
Spritanium
That top one

There's no way that wasn't intentional

Especially since none of his other fingers have claws (or whatever that's supposed to be instead of a urethra)
kaZaam

>tfw your dickfinger foreskin gets stuck between keys

Spritanium
If you think that's bad, try typing with all 10 erect
kaZaam
brother?!
Saltonara
new banjo kazooie weapon nsfw
Spoiler:
T-man
it must burn when he pees
Spritanium
I'm trying to figure out what's happening in that picture but anytime I look at it for longer than 5 seconds I start to hate humanity
Saltonara
I've actually closely examined the picture before, so I can tell you exactly what's going on. He put a flamethrower nozzle in his urethra, and put needles through his Banjo Finger to keep said nozzle in place. Only the nozzle is in there, however. If you look closely, you can see a tube (clearly trying to be kept out of the way) running from the nozzle down to the ground, implying the gas tanks and whatnot are on the ground, outside of his body. To avoid burning the rest of his body, he put an angled shield on his Banjo Finger. The shield is being held down by an apparatus pushing against his torso (being helped be a convenient fold of fat). To further hold it down, a bungee cord is hooked onto both sides of the shield and is wrapped around the back of his body. By having this shield at an angle, he ensures that the fire doesn't go straight up and possibly burn his torso and/or face. Instead, the fire is forced to "slide" under the shield, thus going out further away from his body, ensuring that he can safely project flames from his Banjo Finger.
Spritanium
(Jul 19, 2016 at 5:40 PM)Saltonara Wrote: I've actually closely examined the picture before, so I can tell you exactly what's going on. He put a flamethrower nozzle in his urethra, and put needles through his Banjo Finger to keep said nozzle in place. Only the nozzle is in there, however. If you look closely, you can see a tube (clearly trying to be kept out of the way) running from the nozzle down to the ground, implying the gas tanks and whatnot are on the ground, outside of his body. To avoid burning the rest of his body, he put an angled shield on his Banjo Finger. The shield is being held down by an apparatus pushing against his torso (being helped be a convenient fold of fat). To further hold it down, a bungee cord is hooked onto both sides of the shield and is wrapped around the back of his body. By having this shield at an angle, he ensures that the fire doesn't go straight up and possibly burn his torso and/or face. Instead, the fire is forced to "slide" under the shield, thus going out further away from his body, ensuring that he can safely project flames from his Banjo Finger.

Okay I think I get it now

My next question: WHY
kaZaam
now THATS how you sound holyshit