My roommate keeps on posting anime in my thread or otherwise and

Aidan
mason the reason people keep going to you when your sister makes a shitty thread is because we're all considering the idea that you just made an alt account under your sister's name

Quote:I also think it's interesting that Junkenstein kept her mouth shut at the Amy Schumer joke Amy Schumer molests little girls. Incestuously.
maybe junkenstein didn't know that? i didn't know that.
are you sure you're not mixing amy schumer up with lena dunham? dunham fucked her little sister; schumer fucked a man who was unconscious and then told the story as part of her comedy routine
also the amy schumer joke was actually a constructed joke that wasn't condoning any illegal activities and not "i want to rape someone" so that's probably a bonus
Pedigree
(Apr 29, 2017 at 6:51 PM)BlasterMaster Wrote: mason the reason people keep going to you when your sister makes a shitty thread is because we're all considering the idea that you just made an alt account under your sister's name
This.

Not only did you outright ignore when I flat out asked you if you made dupe-Zankrauf in Discord, but the fact that you're the one getting super defensive in this thread is also a little suspect.
Pedigree
Also if this is just a joke/shitpost what's it doing in the life chat??????????

>when you make a thread about rape and scare the mahou shoujos

[Image: oxHtFLE.gif]

>When you find out that MW is conspiracy filled propaganda board and you can no longer participate in festivities of commies

[Image: UJOII4G.gif]

>When you realize there's still no MegaMan Skin

[Image: lA5DJQU.gif]

>WHEN YOUR GRANDPA WALKS IN AND SEES YOU BROWSING MW

[Image: ZXMC9zv.gif]
T-man
zelma doing gods work
Major Key hidden in this confession

[Image: an4U60L.png]
T-man
(Apr 29, 2017 at 7:07 PM)zelma Wrote: [Image: zppih0g.png]

>an older purple cure

what the actual fuck am i reading

also moving this thread to the peepee(p)
My own precure confession.................i love.........................flowers...

[Image: 0VUDkse.jpg]
wow foot fetishes are interesting

[Image: PoVaZ5h.jpg]
Hmmmmm, super interesting

[Image: 0Q90cW6.png]
T-man
(Apr 29, 2017 at 7:16 PM)zelma Wrote: Hmmmmm, super interesting

[Image: 0Q90cW6.png]
what did she mean by this?

>When your waifu sees you posting on MW

[Image: Y3gsieZ.png]

harsh,.....................