My roommate keeps on posting anime in my thread or otherwise and

Kabuto
(Apr 29, 2017 at 6:35 PM)Pedigree Wrote:
(Apr 29, 2017 at 6:16 PM)Beako Wrote: I also think it's interesting that Junkenstein kept her mouth shut at the Amy Schumer joke. Amy Schumer molests little girls. Incestuously. Amy Schumer is a monster; my sister just has a twisted sense of humor and I'm a moron. Neither of those things are anywhere near as bad as rape.
Joking about rape normalizes rape and may trigger rape victims.

It's not about whether or not joking about rape is actually raping people, it's still wrong. Not to mention that we have no other context to go off of other than to take your sister seriously in BOTH threads she joked about the temptation to rape a sleeping room mate.

Maybe Junkenstein is not aware of Amy Schumer or hasn't had an opportunity to respond to the Schumer jokes, does it really have to be some fucking conspiracy against you?

for the record I do also hate Amy Schumer, Lena Dunham is the one who is a rapist but Schumer is a horrible comedian much like your sister and you, Puddin. And I will be fickle about it because I don't give a shit. I think it's barely even a joke because jokes necessitate some sort of humor involved, not 'what if I raped my roommate' which is not a joke and instead just a question someone shouldn't ever ask
[Image: Bandit_-_russian_dancing.gif]
Stop derailing this fucking thread
T-man
(Apr 29, 2017 at 6:35 PM)Pedigree Wrote: Not to mention that we have no other context to go off of other than to take your sister seriously in BOTH threads she joked about the temptation to rape a sleeping room mate.
This too, I can't believe it was a joke so good she made it twice. The one two punch made it go from "Eh heh heh..." to "Eeeurgh."
wow i love donuts as well

[Image: I6IRrCS.jpg]
Kabuto
[Image: latest?cb=20141109005837]

weh fine
T-man

>censoring naughty bits on new mw

bitch just spoiler that shit and let me see the nasties
Kabuto
zelma pull them titties out come on
T-man
also why is there straight cum on that donut
Kabuto
rack city bitch rack rack city bitch
frost that donut with daddys cummies bitch
Brothers, precure is a show for all ages; what you're seeing is the actual pic! Precure's love donuts and she's enjoying them thoroughly!!

[Image: IXn64E9.jpg]
Aidan
that donut looks fucking disgusting
black tar with cum glaze
Kabuto
(Apr 29, 2017 at 9:26 PM)zelma Wrote: Brothers, precure is a show for all ages;

[Image: n1U5k3K.png]

(Apr 29, 2017 at 9:26 PM)zelma Wrote: all ages;

so what is the truth
Kabuto
thats my favorite kind bm how rude
Cure Moonlight is so tired she enjoys resting in the abandoned school building!!!

[Image: KYVHb0w.jpg]
Aidan
also i love how zelma is so innocent he decided to censor nipples on a clothed woman
Wow very interesting smile Precure!!

[Image: y7pdZ1o.jpg]
Kabuto
i like that you ca nstill see part of the peniz
Kabuto
oh come on thats just not fair