> Nobody on Minus World in the middle of a tuesday afternoon

Spritanium
I know, I don't get it either

His voice and cringey jokes bother me more than the actual theories
Spritanium
Also I think Film theory is better. Films actually have shit to look into. With games he usually comes to conclusions that there's no conceivable way the developers actually intended
[Image: supercorrect.png]
Stirling
Well see that's the thing: he presents these fantastical extrapolations and has so little substance with such a concise conclusion, especially with things he doesn't understand or research well when such is applicable. Makes it suffering to sit through various topics.
Get it by your own hands.

MFGG Staff Slaying Expert
Kill List
Spoiler:
Assist List
Spoiler:
Spritanium
True, but for me that's all substantiated by the "but hey, that's just a theory"

Although then he goes on to make other episodes using his previously determined "facts" as existing evidence

So yeah it's pretty much entirely useless, albeit very interesting to watch and think about
T-man
The thing about MatPat is that he has the most hateable voice and face in the history of YouTube, the worst part is that it's totally not his fault, at least I don't think.

He also gave the Pope a Steam key for Undertale, an act that's hard not to cringe at.
Aidan
(Aug 8, 2016 at 8:47 PM)T-man Wrote: The thing about MatPat is that he has the most hateable voice and face in the history of YouTube, the worst part is that it's totally not his fault, at least I don't think.

He also gave the Pope a Steam key for Undertale, an act that's hard not to cringe at.

what kind of intolerable dick would give someone undertale
Spritanium
Hey I loved Undertale. I doubt the pope is into it though lol
T-man
(Aug 9, 2016 at 1:38 AM)Spritanium Wrote: Hey I loved Undertale. I doubt the pope is into it though lol

Moreover, I don't think the Pope has a fucking Steam account.

Like it would somehow be so much less awful if it were an executable on a disk.
Yrrzy
i think it was meant to be symbolic, not actually get the pope to play it
God
i bet the pope plays Bayonetta in his downtime
"If Your Plate Doesn't Have Any Beef On It, Send It Back To The Hecking Cafeteria!!!" - OracularRELOADED
T-man
@"Yrr"
That doesn't make it better

@"OracularRELOADED"
More like Super Noah's Ark 3D
Aidan
(Aug 9, 2016 at 10:34 AM)OracularRELOADED Wrote: i bet the pope plays Bayonetta in his downtime

doesn't everyone?