Create And Search And Rescue Team for Mario

God
also AKA as World's Tallest Ladder
"If Your Plate Doesn't Have Any Beef On It, Send It Back To The Hecking Cafeteria!!!" - OracularRELOADED
T-man
I'm really not sure why wtl ran away

I hope they come back
God
(Apr 30, 2017 at 2:17 AM)T-man Wrote: I'm really not sure why wtl ran away

I hope they come back

he left around the time the meta became stale. i can't blame him; Legendary Posters only turn up to Legendary Venues. but now that the meta is picking up again maybe the Second Seed in the MMR will come back, who knows.
"If Your Plate Doesn't Have Any Beef On It, Send It Back To The Hecking Cafeteria!!!" - OracularRELOADED
Spritanium
We're gonna need a taller ladder
[Image: supercorrect.png]
Stirling
he even deleted/blocked me on twitter
Get it by your own hands.

MFGG Staff Slaying Expert
Kill List
Spoiler:
Assist List
Spoiler:
T-man
(Apr 30, 2017 at 5:10 AM)StirlADrei Wrote: he even deleted/blocked me on twitter

[Image: giphy.gif]

all is lost
fucker5
oh... mama mia
God
THE AND SEARCH AND RESCUE TEAM HAS SUCCESSFULLY MADE CONTACT WITH THE LOST PARTY

Quote:Hi Oracular ""Grinch"Reloaded" "[REDACTED]" Orion,

Thank you for reaching out. I'm taking an indefinite expatriation from the Minus World. I think Minus World is in pretty good shape for the time being and I don't really have anything to add. New members, old members returning, fun gimmicks- the course is very different than where it was a year and a half ago. I'm sure the Minus World will need me again in the future, and by then I hope to bring some fresh ideas and new gimmicks to the table to shake things up. For now though, the well has run dry, and as long as I've got nothing to bring to the table, it's more interesting to see where it'll go without my influence. I feel as though the sociopolitical climate of the world is rapidly evolving and it'll be interesting to see where that pulls the climate of the Minus World.

That's Got To Be Kane,
Super "World's Tallest "Kesha" Ladder" Mario
Spritanium

> tfw Kesha was the best admin we ever had and he only held the position for like 2 months

God
Some search and rescues
Often result in nothing
I'm glad this didn't.
Spritanium
Rescue status: done
We finally found our ladder
Now we can get down