Yrrzy
again i dont really like the idea of having to "pay xp" to participate in this spells thing to read posts

id like the option of not participating but still being able to read the site to be available
Mario
[deleted]
T-man
(Jul 22, 2016 at 12:51 AM)Yrr Wrote: again i dont really like the idea of having to "pay xp" to participate in this spells thing to read posts

id like the option of not participating but still being able to read the site to be available

Neither do I, but the option to turn off spells will be there if you'd prefer a normal forum going experience.
Draku
i'm thinking a really small amount like 10 XP or something to make the post spinnable. something basically inconsequential and completely free if you got the kickback XP from having the spell cast on your own post in the first place, but adds a level of interaction in there.
[Image: s2n7oi.png]
Spritanium
Maybe it should just be spinnable all the time for accessibility's sake
[Image: supercorrect.png]
T-man
(Jul 22, 2016 at 4:17 AM)Spritanium Wrote: Maybe it should just be spinnable all the time for accessibility's sake

What about a button on the spellbound post that rotates the entire page, making it legible.

Something to this effect
Spritanium
(Jul 22, 2016 at 4:23 AM)T-man Wrote:
(Jul 22, 2016 at 4:17 AM)Spritanium Wrote: Maybe it should just be spinnable all the time for accessibility's sake

What about a button on the spellbound post that rotates the entire page, making it legible.

Something to this effect

LOL that's a good one. Let's do that
kaZaam
well that def works w the whole Vertigo thing jc
[Image: nIMDSBE.png]
Draku
(Jul 22, 2016 at 4:23 AM)T-man Wrote:

Something to this effect
lmfao
[Image: s2n7oi.png]
T-man
[Image: eujwk1I.gif]
mock up

[Image: DeaYR7i.png]
button itself
Mario
[deleted]
Elyk
What about passive spells that you can cast on yourself to help protect yourself?

Some ideas:
Immunity for x time
Parry/deflect, spell will be deflected onto the enemy caster's next post
Double the amount of EXP earned when a spell is cast on you for x time
Two_Finger
I like that deflect one
Spritanium
Yeah the deflect and similar ideas are cool, they would just require the fundamentals of the spells plugin to be rethought

Once we have user/global spells in addition to post ones, that would probably be a good time to add stuff like that