Would you date Necrofantasia for $1 million?

Kabuto
maybe if you kept your mouth shut and donacdumb you'd have money
[Image: Bandit_-_russian_dancing.gif]
Necrofantasia
ok ^-^
[Image: kongou_by_kougon01-d8k8at5.png]
When you walk away, I count the steps that you take~
geno7
next thread
[Image: fsMwICg.gif]
Pea
if you date a trans person you'd get the money though
Nah, but we can be friends for free Tho
Yoshin
mfw this thread:
[Image: tumblr_inline_nrlm5n305P1r1rbf3_500.gif]
mit
NecroFantasia's Minus World Life Debt Proof
[Image: 13a3785a5b.png] [Image: 589794956a.png] [Image: fef8774bcc.png] [Image: 589794956a.png] [Image: f5cb2d4fad.png] [Image: 589794956a.png] [Image: b7385c9f62.png]
Yrrzy
i made the thread better
Pedigree
I don't know I'd have to get to know them first

Not enough money in the world if they're like the most insufferable person on earth
God
i mean lyk you can just date them for one nyt, take the money and that's that. if it's a million dollars, i think it's justifiable even if you don't like them lol
"If Your Plate Doesn't Have Any Beef On It, Send It Back To The Hecking Cafeteria!!!" - OracularRELOADED
Necrofantasia
I humbly apologize to anyone taking the whole thing seriously. In all honesty, I didn't mean any harm, considering I already got rid myself of hate few months ago because it only made me awkward. I usually do not have a straight point of view on anything. Everything may have variety of interpretations, while some may be right or contrast with others, that is fine to me. I have a life to deal with, it's just I really shouldn't be going outside right now because of the shootings that are out there, while on the other hand, I handle studies, research, projects, and interactions at a defined pace.

I accept the offer, now please delete this account so I may actually fulfill my part of the deal, just like Facebook users deactivating their accounts as surefire way to avoid something/someone. It was nice to be here, but I came to the conclusion that I've got to distance myself from yourselves for the sake of myself and you all. I hope you all follow your desires here and find the satisfaction you are looking for, while I do the same in my own way.

Farewell~
[Image: kongou_by_kougon01-d8k8at5.png]
When you walk away, I count the steps that you take~
God
best of luck necrofantasia, may you find your worth in the waking world. take care of yourself
"If Your Plate Doesn't Have Any Beef On It, Send It Back To The Hecking Cafeteria!!!" - OracularRELOADED
sealelement
(May 6, 2017 at 10:01 PM)Yrrzy Wrote: i made the thread better

thank you yrr. reading this thread and figuring out that that wasn't the original thread title was an experience
100% pure gamer 100%
fucker5
Damn I wish I got here earlier I could have had money and a gf. I guess I can still get the money but I have to shag a touhou song