so i checked up on bob's game after about seven years

Agastya
the story has somehow gotten even better

some excerpts:

Quote:The protest ended on the 30th day on January 10, 2009, with Pelloni saying that he was suffering from a "wicked headache"
Quote:He referred to the marketing of the game as "an old-school marketing style for an old-school style game"
Quote:As of May 8, 2013, the website has been updated to show a "new phase" of Bob's Game called "Bob's Game Online: nDworld"

the talk page for this article (and also the dude's wikipedia account) are pretty good as well
BIRDS ACTIVATED
🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦
T-man
Oh shit, I forgot all about this game.

Whatever happened to the console he was gonna make?

That was a rhetorical qurstion, I know what happened.
Agastya
who needs a console when you can use steam greenlight

this is like the worst interface for a puzzle game, too much flashing and camera zooms
BIRDS ACTIVATED
🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦
T-man
(Jul 22, 2016 at 8:49 AM)Agastya Wrote: who needs a console when you can use steam greenlight

this is like the worst interface for a puzzle game, too much flashing and camera zooms

Jesus Christ, it's worse than I could have imagined.
Wasn't this like, an RPG at one point?
kaZaam
didnt people only gib a shit about this at all cause the dev acted kinda weird to get it attention for a little bit? like iirc in the actual game demo all you did was like talk to your mom and play your neighbor's gameboy or something & everyone realized they cared about nothing for like a year. god i do not miss 2008-9 internet game culture
kaZaam
so wait is the whole game just that now? lmao i'd prefer the shitty not rpg
[Image: nIMDSBE.png]
Spritanium

> Advertise your game as the greatest game of all time

> 8 years later Tetris on PCP

[Image: supercorrect.png]
Yrrzy
apparently hes been making it out of the back of a van
Aidan
(Jul 22, 2016 at 8:49 AM)Agastya Wrote: who needs a console when you can use steam greenlight

that's bob's game (by bob from "bob's game")
we're talking about "bob's game"
T-man
(Jul 22, 2016 at 6:52 PM)BlasterMaster Wrote:

that's bob's game (by bob from "bob's game")
we're talking about "bob's game"

This may possibly be the dumbest thing I've ever seen.

He's literally trying to sell the game within his game? Jesus Christ
Aidan
bob's game fucking sucks
Draku

>On June 24, 2021, Bob's Game was renamed to ok, shortly after the steam store page for the game was removed.[24]

ok
[Image: s2n7oi.png]
Elyk
(Jun 6, 2022 at 8:18 PM)Draku Wrote: >On June 24, 2021, Bob's Game was renamed to ok, shortly after the steam store page for the game was removed.[24]
ok
https://delistedgames.com/bobs-game/ Wrote:Pelloni’s decision to remove the game may have been in response to Atrocity Guide’s YouTube video posted on June 9th, 2021, “Bob vs Nintendo: The Story of Bob’s Game“. In the days after its release, bobsgame.com was updated several times with wildly varying content (Archive 1 (slur warning), Archive 2, Archive 3) before the domain was redirected to RobertPelloni.com. As of October 2021 RobertPelloni.com displays only a blank page.

What the hell?
Draku
(Jun 6, 2022 at 8:32 PM)Elyk Wrote:
(Jun 6, 2022 at 8:18 PM)Draku Wrote: >On June 24, 2021, Bob's Game was renamed to ok, shortly after the steam store page for the game was removed.[24]
ok
https://delistedgames.com/bobs-game/ Wrote:Pelloni’s decision to remove the game may have been in response to Atrocity Guide’s YouTube video posted on June 9th, 2021, “Bob vs Nintendo: The Story of Bob’s Game“. In the days after its release, bobsgame.com was updated several times with wildly varying content (Archive 1 (slur warning), Archive 2, Archive 3) before the domain was redirected to RobertPelloni.com. As of October 2021 RobertPelloni.com displays only a blank page.

What the hell?
BOB ISNT FUCKING AROUND
[Image: s2n7oi.png]
Kabuto
do you think its ever coming out for the ds
[Image: Bandit_-_russian_dancing.gif]
Yrrzy
love that he went from roleplaying being insane to just straight up being insane
Mario
definitely turned into the joker
Spritanium
Is this all still part of the bob's game multiverse
Spritanium
I feel like I'm bobbing for clues
[Image: supercorrect.png]