the holocaust
18.18%
Total: 11 vote(s)
Pea
9/11 or the holocaust
Pea
for me its probably 9/11
Pea
all of you have answered 9/11 and i'm glad we can all come to one conclusion. holocaust lovers are welcome to share their love
sealelement
i didn't realize how alone i would be in my decision. but i love tex mex and i love the variety that the taco life brings so nevertheless i fight on
100% pure gamer 100%
Pea
there is no fighting, only loving
Elyk
i have had very bad pizza experiences lately so i picked tacos

a year ago i would have picked pizza
Draku
(May 10, 2017 at 12:35 AM)Elyk Wrote: i have had very bad pizza experiences lately so i picked tacos

stop ordering pizza hut
[Image: s2n7oi.png]
Kabuto
depends on the mood honestly
[Image: Bandit_-_russian_dancing.gif]
Elyk
(May 10, 2017 at 12:38 AM)Draku Wrote:
(May 10, 2017 at 12:35 AM)Elyk Wrote: i have had very bad pizza experiences lately so i picked tacos

stop ordering pizza hut

the one i got last night was so terrible that i gave up trying to eat it and went to sleep

it was okay a few times but now i give up
Draku
(May 10, 2017 at 12:40 AM)Elyk Wrote:
(May 10, 2017 at 12:38 AM)Draku Wrote:

stop ordering pizza hut

the one i got last night was so terrible that i gave up trying to eat it and went to sleep

it was okay a few times but now i give up
>i was right and it was pizza hut
get you dominos pan pizza or papa johns or ANYTHING ELSE
sealelement
dominos isnt really that great though? even their pan pizzas. and if youre gonna recommend good pizza why not go for something really good like a new york style pizza??? truely the inferior taste of the pizza plebs is showing
100% pure gamer 100%
Draku
now that theres no salt chamber i can call out you insulting dominos pan pizzas cause they're fucking amazing when they're cooked right.

also i went for the general chains because it's far more likely someone will have them than some random other place. that and every local pizza chain i have ever tried has blown complete ass so i haven't had a very fun track record with those.
Kabuto
Domino's pan crust is amazing! Fuck you!
The Ballbuster
Wow, look at those FUCKING POLL RESULTS!!!
This boss may only be defeated with Sweet spells!
Negativity empowers this berserk abomination that was once @The Semi-Sweet Prune Fairy!
Can he be saved, or is he too far gone?
Yrrzy
wowie
Pea
idk why you guys are talking about pizza and tacos but this is a more important question than talking about food
Aidan
why would 0.81 repeating make you happy
Kabuto
fractions always make me happy!
The Ballbuster
DUMBASSES, 9/11 refers to the September 11th terrorist attacks, NOT DIVISION OR FRACTIONS!!!
This boss may only be defeated with Sweet spells!
Negativity empowers this berserk abomination that was once @The Semi-Sweet Prune Fairy!
Can he be saved, or is he too far gone?
Yrrzy
dont explain the joke man