The Semi-Sweet Prune Fairy
Try as he might, The Semi-Sweet Prune Fairy could not contain the salt of Minus World. Just like that, The Salt Chamber erupted and the negative energy transformed the once beautiful Positive World into a wasteland. It is said that the agonizing cries of the fairy could be heard echoing throughout Minus World as the negative energy transformed him into something despicable, but none of these rumors could be confirmed. Each day passes by without another happy little activity, talk of rainbows or butterflies and the salt flowed freely thought Minus World once again.

What will our fate be, I wonder? What became of the fairy? I'm afraid you might just find out if you stay tuned.
sealelement
OH NOOOOOOO

OOOOHHH NOOOOOOOOOO

PRUNE FAIRY WHAT HAVE THEY AND NOT ME AT ALL DONE TO YOU
100% pure gamer 100%
The Semi-Sweet Prune Fairy
The story that unfolded as the salt chamber debris settled into this wasteland may be found below:

The fairy tries to contain this negative energy, clinging to his positivity even as he is warped by it, but alas he can do nothing. The explosion of negativity reverberates throughout Minus World. Leaving nothing but the salt in its wake. All of the animals flee this terrible scene as the flames kill everything in their wake.

"What have they done to my beautiful Positive World?! Why?!"

"What possible reason could they have for destroying something so beautiful?! Do they enjoy causing despair for others!?"

"C-could it be!? Would they have destroyed this world simply because they hate me?! No! This defies all logic!"

"I can't believe that they are capable of such malice! I refuse! Do they simply not understand my vision!?!"

The more he analyzed the destruction before him, the more he tried to put the pieces back into place... the greater the change that began to appear in the fairy, not just physically but emotionally.

"I hate them. I hate them all. I want to rip their heads from their shoulders."

An abomination, that's what the fairy had become. Corrupted completely by the negative energy, bleeding from every orifice, festering with boils as his newfound hatred bubbled up.

"If those cum guzzling fucking shit bags want hell, that's exactly what they're going to get! They'll beg and FUCKING plead but they can never return to the world that they defiled so completely! Death is all they deserve!"

Calling himself The Ballbuster, he takes flight and leaves to make preparations for his revenge. Is Minus World prepared to reap what they have sown?
Superchao
well... probably not
The Ballbuster
YOU GODDAMN COCKLICKING FUCKERS brought this ALL ON YOURSELVES!!!
This boss may only be defeated with Sweet spells!
Negativity empowers this berserk abomination that was once @The Semi-Sweet Prune Fairy!
Can he be saved, or is he too far gone?
Superchao
well that's just rude