Look how much these FUCKBOYS love each other, isn't that GAY!?

Fun With Despair
(May 10, 2017 at 7:22 AM)BlasterMaster Wrote: wow cum dumpster, i'm impressed you managed to type up a post while jerking off two cocks at once
I'm surprised you're still awake. I figured that six-man gay orgy would have tired you out by now.
Aidan
(May 10, 2017 at 7:27 AM)Fun With Despair Wrote:
(May 10, 2017 at 7:22 AM)BlasterMaster Wrote: wow cum dumpster, i'm impressed you managed to type up a post while jerking off two cocks at once
I'm surprised you're still awake. I figured that six-man gay orgy would have tired you out by now.

it's embarrassing enough that you need to copy my gimmick, but go ahead and steal my jokes like you stole virginity from hundreds of gay boys, richard cockins
Fun With Despair
(May 10, 2017 at 7:34 AM)BlasterMaster Wrote:
(May 10, 2017 at 7:27 AM)Fun With Despair Wrote:

it's embarrassing enough that you need to copy my gimmick, but go ahead and steal my jokes like you stole virginity from hundreds of gay boys, richard cockins

for once in my life I can use my rampant virginity as a tool to actually save my dignity

thank you satan
Aidan
[Image: ipxyji.png]
Fun With Despair
[Image: RK0RUDJ.png]
Aidan
why do you keep bringing up me and sex you degenerate cockgobbler
you should be able to keep it in your pants for one fucking thread, it's not hard to hide two inches
Fun With Despair
i hate video games
The Ballbuster
When's the FUCKING MARRIAGE you COCKSMOKING HOMOS?!?!
This boss may only be defeated with Sweet spells!
Negativity empowers this berserk abomination that was once @The Semi-Sweet Prune Fairy!
Can he be saved, or is he too far gone?